Walking Horse Meadows - Clarksville, TN

A nice community

We really liked this community when we toured it. They seemed to offer a lot of nice amenities and activities. The people we met were very nice and helpful. They are trying to work with us, however this community is more expensive than what we were looking for. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Mom is Enjoying Her at This Community

So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother with her move to this community. I do feel comfortable with her move to this community. She is safe, and receiving good care. They have a nice staff, and they have been helpful. She is enjoying her time at this community, and I would recommend it.

A wonderful Place for your love ones

I knew 2 years ago that I was going to have to find a good Senior Living place for my Mom. I heard an add on the radio for A Place for Mom. I contacted them and they helped me to find the perfect place. My has Dementia, so it had to be a place I felt comfortable with taking care of my Mom. I chose Walking Horse Meadows because of the quality care I saw when I visited the facility. The staff is very friendly and was always willing to answer any question I had with professionalism. I like the Road to Recovery that is part of the ongoing care. Walking Horse Meadows is a beautiful place and the food is top notch. I would highly recommend it to anyone. The price of my mom's care is also great!

Walking Horse Meadows

So happy I was able to get my dad into Walking Horse. The room he has is spacious and has a wonderful view of one of its courtyards. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, my dad even commented on how nice everybody was. They really listened and took extra care of his needs, which not only helped in making his transition but helped us as a family know that he was in good hands. I choose Walking Horse because it was a smaller community and homey. No stairs or elevators navigation is easy to the dinning and social areas. The food is excellent and they have plenty of activities to satisfy everyone.

My mind is at ease

The place is fine. they are very friendly. and its clean. I am not there to see if my mom participates in their activities, but I doubt it with Alzheimer etc... My mind is at ease knowing that my mom is taken care of at the Walking Horse Meadows in Clarksville, TX. The food looks fine and the staff is receptive to what my mom wants, needs and requests. We are happy with the overall services.

They do a good job working with people who are in tough situations.

They do a good job working with people who are in tough situations. It's a nice looking place, and they keep it fairly clean. It is an older place and could really use an update, the decor is really out of date. But they do a good job with the care, and my loved one seems comfortable here.

Initial move in

Everyone willing to work with us for the transistion for my father. All staff members friendly and helpful.
Dad has only been there a week but so far everything seems to be moving smoothly.

Susan was very informative and place ...

Susan was very informative and place looks and smelled clean. Residents looked comfortable. Saw rooms with and without furniture to get an idea what can fit. Dad liked it and would make a decision after a respite stay (June) if we can get it set up. Only problem not a front reception desk. And office spaces didn't really look over the front entrance.

same as Sterling House... spoke with...

same as Sterling House... spoke with Director (who is wonderful!), and she and the admin director are going to eval... going to see if there's something they can do to get him into the Asst'd Living section and on WL for Memory Care unit... PLEASE let this happen... thoroughly enjoyed the tour, someplace that actually UNDERSTANDS dementia and the various stages of dementia, and the facilities - clean, bright, 'happy,' and, most of all, a good, Peaceful feeling!

Walking Horse Meadows is a charming senior living community located in Clarksville, a bustling town in the middle of the state, 40 miles northwest of Nashville. We offer assisted living and memory / Alzheimer’s care. Step inside our doors, and discover fine southern living, where excellent care meets the comforts of home. Beautiful apartments, thoughtful amenities, and a dedicated staff create a community rich in hospitality and friendship – a community you will be proud to call home.