Brookdale Clarksville - Clarksville, TN

Brookdale Clarksville - Clarksville, TN has yet not published prices.

Looked nice, but not a good match for us

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, I don't think the care was the best match for what my loved one was needing at the time. It seemed like a nice enough place for those needing assistance, though.

Good facility with AWESOME staff!

I can't say enough about the staff here; they worked with us to make us feel comfortable with moving my mother in; they are hardworking and very helpful! We are starting to think of permanent care, so it's definitely been a good fit for us so far.

It's the right place for the needs that we have.

The Brookdale Clarksville is the right place for the needs that we have. The facility is very clean. There are never any messes. They do a great job at keeping it clean. Everyone is very friendly. They are also welcoming. The value is excellent for a nice community. The care services are excellent as well. They seem to be very caring people. Overall, The Brookdale Clarksville is a nice place. I am really pleased.

I am impressed with the sta...

I am impressed with the staff in Clarksville. Sterling House appears very comfort and very active. Emotionally, we are having a hard time with planning ahead. The staff is very understanding and does not make you feel pressure into a decision. The enclosed courtyard is nice as well as having a nursing staff available.

Brookdale Clarksville is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected