Fieldstone Place - Clarksville, TN

Not for us

This looked like an active community when we visited. The person that took us on tour was friendly. The carpets in the hallways unfortunately looked dirty and the community was not pleasant to look at.

Nice place, follow-up could use work

Overall I think Fieldstone Place is a nice community. The facility is clean and well kept, and the people seem friendly. My only complaint is that the communication and follow-up really drops off after you sign the paperwork. I'd appreciate the same level of service and communication after the sales process is over.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for your input, we appreciate it. Five Star Senior Living strives to deliver a positive experience of hospitality, care and service, and we hold out staff accountable to such high standards. With that being said, we seek room to improve, so if you are willing, we kindly ask you to call our Gold Star Service line [removed] so we can facilitate a better communication in the future.

Things have gone well with Fieldstone...

Things have gone well with Fieldstone Place overall! It's a well kept, clean, nice looking community, and the residents all seem very happy. Everyone here, both the residents and the staff, have all been very friendly and hospitable. I've also heard from the residents that they serve a very good breakfast (the rest of the meals got mixed reviews)!