Vista Springs Northview - Grand Rapids, MI

Vista Springs Northview - Grand Rapids, MI has yet not published prices.

Look elsewhere

Don't be deceived by the friendly staff and beautiful facility. Their top priority seems to be filling beds, whether or not they are equipped to care for your loved one. Chances are, they probably are not. Once residents start needing more care because of physical or cognitive issues, they are not able to provide adequate care. The daily staff is wonderful, for the most part. Lots of management issues, staff turnover, lack of training, and not enough staff.

Very Disappointing

While Vista Springs is beautiful on the outside, the inside operation is unprofessional and out of control! Management is unreasonable in their belief that one building which houses 31 residents is cared for by TWO caregivers!! I have seen a revolving door of staff and management at this location and it is concerning. I was told the ratio of caregivers to residents is one to eight...this isn't even close to the truth!! It is more like one to fifteen!! This is dangerous to both the residents and caregivers. I cannot express enough how disappointed I am in the business operations of VS. Numbers are more important than care, clearly.

A tour for care

We toured this community and the staff were nice. The community appeared to be clean and maintained. The menu here is appealing. The activities would of been helpful. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Friendly Staff!!

I thought the staff at this location where friendly and gave lots of great information my dad and I about there community. They where very patient with all of our questions and made sure to answer them with lots of detail. The facility was just a little out of our price range and was not in my dads budget.

So far, so good!

My loved one is still adjusting since her move into Vista Springs. I feel I would recommend this community because the staff has been good to her. From what I can tell, they have been accommodating and friendly. The facility is clean and maintained well. It has been a good experience so far.

We moved my mother into Vista Springs Northview over a year ago and we couldn't be happier. The staff are very nice and our Mom loves the daily activities. We are pleased and would recommend Vista Springs Northview.