Visiting Angels - Memphis, TN

Visiting Angels - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

So far things are good

The caregivers that come out to the house are helpful and super patient. They are on time and are able to help with light housekeeping, cooking, companionship and some personnel needs. When we set up the service they listened to what we were looking for and matched us with great caregivers. The owner has been straightforward and helpful. I would recommend this home care agency.

They were a good company. [Removed] Both treated my dad exceptionally well. We just no longer needed the service.

Time to wake up!

This is the first time that I have had people come into my home and take care of my loved one. I did not have a good experience with them. I requested a male caregiver and the guy that they sent over here was not a caregiver at all. He would always be on his cell phone and would fall asleep. I would not recommend them.

Everything is going good.

Everything is going good. We don't have any major complaints. They have been helpful and reliable so far.

Going well

No issues with service, care and services have been satisfactory. We use them a few times, and are happy.

We provide up to 24 hour care, assistance in hygiene, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands and shopping, joyful companionship, affordable hourly rates, day/night,live-in/live-out care, temporary or long term, weekends, holidays, and respite for family caregivers. We let you meet and choose the caregiver you like best. Our office staff will stay in touch with you to make sure that you are receiving the best possible care. You will find out why we have become "America's Choice in Home Care".