Comfort Keepers - Memphis, TN

Comfort Keepers - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Excellent Service Provided!

With my wife undergoing two major back surgeries within a week in [date removed], I contacted Comfort Keepers of Memphis. They provided attentive and caring ladies for 12 hour shifts while she was in the hospital. They were always on time and saw to it that my wife was never lacking for whatever she needed. After she went home, I also used them until she could do things on her own. The communication with the owners and the scheduling staff and the service from everyone involved was excellent. Coming from a real estate sales and service background, this is how things should be done!

In my opinion they are the best of this catergory in Memphis. They take care of the families needs and put their needs first. Don't shop around use the ones who have the experience and no how to handle mom or dad or a love one..
Call them you will be 100% satisfied!!

Best in Memphis/ North Ms

Our caregivers are guided, supervised, bonded, and insured. Our selective hiring process ensures that caregivers pass extensive background checks and screenings.We are proud to announce that we are officially a Home Care Pulse Certified-Trusted Provider. We have devoted ourselves to helping seniors and other adults live comfortable and independent lives since 2001. Whether they’re in their homes or in extended care facilities, our clients receive the expert care that they need.