Right at Home- Memphis East - Memphis, TN

Right at Home- Memphis East - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Great Service

Does a great job of notifying me if caretaker is running late or needs to change time or date

Really Nice People

The process was quick, and the people were really nice. My only issue is that we had a girl come out, and she was nice and friendly of course, but I had asked her to be sure to make lunch for my loved one. I had even set out enough for her to make herself something as well, but she never made the lunch. She told me that my loved one didn't want to eat. This upset me because I had asked her to do this, and she didn't take care of it at all.

Very Satisfied With This Home Care

I'am very satisfied with the services my sister has been receiving from this home care agency. She is safe, and in good hand. The care givers they have sent over to help have been great. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. I'am very pleased with this home care agency, and I would recommend it.

It Was Worth a Try

My parents had one girl they really liked but they didn't like the idea of a person coming into their house. I mostly wanted someone to make sure they ate and they took their medication correctly. However the caregiver was unable to monitor the medication and my parents made it impossible for her to do it the way I wanted. This is was a try and we realize home care is not the best fit.

Excellent home care service!

Everything went great with this home care service! The staff showed up on time and did what they needed to do in order to take great care of my loved one! This home care service is a significant improvement over our last home care service!

Short but positive experience

We only used them for two weeks.I think my mother could have benefited from their services more but because it was so brief we didn't put much effort into it. The bonding ad reliability of the employees was very good.

Satisfied with This Home Care Agency

My mother is doing very well since she started to receive home care services from the agency. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. The care givers have been good. They show up on time, and are professional. They have been very helpful overall. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Care giving for my Father

Overall we are pleased with the care that we received from this in home service. The care takers that come to my parent's home and helped with a few of the responsibilities of housekeeping, bathing and preparing meals for my father. There have been some hiccups with the professionalism of caretakers but the company was quick to correct to ensure a very respectful environment for my father's needs. Not quite ready to recommend their services until more time has passed.

Calming me down!

I have been able to talk to the staff here and I am about to have someone come out. I am a little on edge still since I had a bad experience with the last people. They have been really nice about helping me feel more at ease about this.

We have been happy with them so far.

We have been happy with them so far. There was only one time when the girl was late and that was the first time. So far we haven't really had any issues or complaints.

Good Interview

I was impressed with my interview with the home care agency. It was a choice between this home care and one another agency we were considering. They both sent out caregivers for us to try. The experience went well, but the other home care sent a male caregiver. My father was more comfortable with that one. It was a good experience, and this is a nice home care agency.

They were good, and helpful.

They were good, and helpful. We never had any issues with people being late or not showing up. It just got to be very expensive for us. Unfortunately we weren't able to continue with the service.

Checking On Mom While I'am Out Of Town

So far things are going good with this agency and they are doing a good job helping out with my mother while I am out of town. The care givers that come and help have been good at there job and helping her out. I am able to call in a few days in advance and set up for someone to come out. They make the process very easy and I have no complaints at this time.

They have done a good job so far.

They have done a good job so far. We have been pretty happy with them.

They have done a good job.

They have done a good job. We have been satisfied with them so far.

fabulous

Right at Home- Memphis East- was fabulous. It was the best choice I ever made. I will be able to leave again for a short time because I know that I have people like that to come in and take of him. He liked the caretaker very very much. That was one of my worries but he loved it. It was perfect. I have no complaints.

pleasantly pleased

At Right at Home I like their attention to detail even on the minor details such as folding towels. The value is fair. The care is top notch as far as I'm concerned. It seems as if the caregivers are able to do many things like walk her around, have her listen to music, etc. I am pleasantly pleased.

Friendly and Attentive

I only had them for two evenings, so there is not really a lot I can say about them. The two workers who came over were very friendly and very attentive and they seemed to show that they cared about their job.

Friendly and accommodating service

Overall our experience with Right at Home has been a good one. We had to go through a few aides before we found a good match, but the Right at Home service was very accommodating and worked with us until we found an aide that really clicked.

Kind and always on time

Working with Right at Home has been a great experience. They are always on time and very kind. I appreciate their services and would recommend to a friend.

The Value of Feeling Comfortable with Your Love Ones Care Giver

You stayed in contact with me until I needed your help. You met with my Mom & family at the Rehab center, You were available to me as soon as I needed someone to stay with my Mom. I choose 8 hours per day, 7 days a week. You made the payment plan easy. I can call you at any time & talk with whoever I need. I can work closely with Debbi Hicks & our 2 care givers Tricia & Tonia, My mother is very satisfied & feels safe with both her care givers.

It is a great in home care company. They are caring and considerate being someone else home. They have taking care of her very well and im pleased. They really dont do to much activities. The worker that usually comes out is nice and outgoing is happy and helping out and getting the job done. I dont have any complaints.

Friendly and professional caregivers

Overall things went well with Right at Home's service. The caregivers they sent were always very friendly, professional, and punctual. Be aware that although they advertise being able to have someone on an hours notice, at one point I called on Friday to try to get a caregiver for Sunday and was told that it was too late.

Friendly but unreliable.

They were late a couple of days, there was one day that the caregiver didn't show up. I had to leave work, to go and take care of my loved one. We had mostly the same person, but they did send a replacement from time to time. They were all pretty friendly.

Quality Care

Great service. Very happy with Right At Home. Flexible with hours and top notch care.

It's going pretty good.

It's going pretty good. I get the same person most of the time and they are friendly. They show up on time, and I don't have problems with them calling out or not showing up at all. They seem to be a pretty fair value. It seems to be working out. I can't think of anything that could be improved or done different.

Whether your loved one needs a little extra help around the house, daily medical assistance or just someone to check in with them throughout the week, Right at Home's in-home care could be the answer. When you choose Right at Home East Memphis's in-home care you can be assured that they are receiving the Right Care. As we assist your loved one the golden rule of treating and respecting others as we would like is a core value. Keeping loved ones in their homes, independent, and involved with friends and family is an irreplaceable sense of accomplishment and happiness we seek to provide for your family. We call that RightCare.