Senior Helpers - Germantown, TN

Senior Helpers - Germantown, TN has yet not published prices.

Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families, by providing dependable and affordable care. We are a trusted and respected organization that takes a responsible role in supporting our clients and their families, our employees and our community.

Since 2001, Senior Helpers has been specializing in providing professional personal care and companion care to seniors who desire to maintain their independence at home. Based on the needs of our clients, we customize each caregiver/client relationship to ensure the finest compassionate and individualized one-on-one care available.

All of our compassionate, patient and trustworthy caregivers are our employees, we do not use independent contractors.

All caregivers must go through a rigorous screening and interviewing process. Caregivers must have prior verifiable experience working with seniors. All caregivers are bonded and insured employees. All employees must pass a state and FBI background check as well as a drug screening.

All caregivers must also complete a physical with a licensed physician and have a 2-step TB test.

Before a caregiver is offered an assignment with Senior Helpers they must complete the Senior Helpers training program and pass all testing requirements.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

It's been great!

Working with Senior Helpers has been very helpful. My mom has adjusted very well to getting the extra help and really enjoys having the company. Both caregivers that come are great, one is a little more outgoing than the other but they are both great at what they do. Another good thing about this particular agency is that the owner is hands on. He has kept me in the loop and checks in to make sure all is well which I really appreciate! They are definitely highly recommended in my book!

Rod Marter

Thank you so much for telling others about Senior Helpers!

I'm very happy. This is the best thing I ever done.

I'm very happy with Senior Helpers. I would recommend them to anyone. I was the one that was hard to convince. My daughters kept telling me I needed more help. I decided to try it out. This is the best thing I ever done. The helper comes and takes over. She does everything on her own. This has been an excellent experience. Everything has been going very good. I would recommend Senior Helpers to anyone.

Exceeds expectations

It's rare in,life when reality exceeds your expectations but that was our experience with Senior Helpers. From the first informational meeting to the daily care my father receives our experience has been superb. They are very caring and capable people. Thank you!

They have been very helpful.

They sent us plenty of great information. They have been very helpful. The staff is friendly and informative.

Done everything they said they would!

I chose Senior Helpers because I had a connection with the owner, Rod. We got to talking and he made me feel good, they are hands on with their company. Senior Helpers has done everything they said they would. Their rates are comparable with similar services, and they are a little cheaper in some respects; we were surprised by the expensiveness of the industry on the whole. As far as activities go I haven't seen that they do a whole lot, but that may be my loved one not wanting to do much of anything. They brought over people to meet my loved one before starting which we really appreciated.