We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About The Preserve at Palm-Aire - Pompano Beach, FL
The Preserve at Palm-Aire offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living, senior living and memory care to Floridas' Pompano Beach area.
We provide a prime location in Pompano Beach, Florida, allowing residents to quickly feel comfortable and at home, relaxing in our tranquil environment. The Preserve at Palm-Aire offers exceptional independent living, assisted living and memory care services and is committed to ensuring each and every resident’s needs are cared for on a personable, engaging and dignified level.
Come take a tour of The Preserve at Palm-Aire, and experience The Arbor Way for yourself.
With its warm winters and warmer summers, residents of Pompano Beach in the zip code 33069 enjoy nice weather throughout the year. This neighborhood is most comfortably travelled by car. In addition, veterans and their families have access to numerous organizations and resources.
- Walkability Score: 36/100.
- Average Age: 42.5 years. This neighborhood is roughly 0.7 years older than the state average of 41.8 years.
- Senior Housing Facilities: 9.
- Weather and Climate Information: There are warm temperatures throughout the year. January is usually the coldest month in Pompano Beach and has an average low of 56.1Â°F.
- Veteran's Resources: Veteran's organizations nearby include United Veterans of Florida, Veterans in Need Foundation, Paralyzed Veterans of America Florida Chapter, US Veterans Affairs Department, Veterans4You, and the Elderly & Veterans Services Division.
Pompano Beach's public transit system is run and operated by the South Florida Regional Transportation Authority for the Tri-Rail while Broward County Transit oversees the bus routes. Older residents have access to discounts and reduced fares for local public transportation. Along with taxi services, residents can use Uber and Lyft to get around the city.
- Public Transportation Score: 25/100
- Buses: The bus system is operated by Broward County Transit. Seniors over the age of 65 are eligible for reduced fares and discounts on passes and tickets.
- Light Rail: Pompano Beach also has a Tri-Rail system that offers discounts to seniors over 65 years old.
- Taxi: Pompano Beach has a number of taxi services, including Yellow Cab, U-PICK-UP Taxi and Limo Services, and Atlas Global Taxi.
- Rideshare Apps: Seniors can also access taxi alternatives in Pompano Beach such as Uber and Lyft. These apps can be downloaded and used to travel at often cheaper rates than by taxi.
Health and Safety
Residents of this Pompano Beach neighborhood will receive the full benefit of easy access to the various emergency services that the community has to offer. Whether seeking medical care, police assistance, or fire assistance, this zip code is uniquely situated remarkably close to numerous departments and facilities that can lend help.
- Hospitals and Clinics: Four hospitals and one clinic are within short driving distance of this zip code. Nearby hospitals are North Broward Hospital, North Ridge Internal Medicine Associates PA, Atlantic Shores Hospital, and the Holy Cross Hospital. The clinic close to this assisted living community is Broward Outpatient Urgent Care.
- Fire Departments: Tamarac Fire Rescue Station 36, Tamarac Fire Rescue Station 78, and Pompano Beach Fire Rescue Station 52 are all close to this living community.
- Police Departments: There are five police departments in this area, including the North Lauderdale Police Department, the Broward Sheriff's Office, the Margate Police Department, and the BSO Oakland Park Police Department.
Sports and Leisure
Seniors who want to stay active while living in zip code 33069 have options in this area. Lovers of golf, country clubs, and tennis are in luck here, but fitness lovers who want to swim and lift weights may have to travel a bit (though all of the facilities are still fairly close by).
- Golf Courses: There are two golf courses located near this community in Palm Aire Country Club and Canam Golf. Equipped with a full academy to go with its course, Palm Aire in particular is an excellent choice for avid golfers.
- Country Clubs: The closest country club by distance is the Palm Aire Country Club. However, there are numerous other country clubs a reasonably short drive away. These include the Woodlands Country Club, the Inverrary Country Club, Colony West Club, and Woodmont Country Club.
- Tennis Courts and Clubs: Tennis courts may be a slightly longer trip for residents, but clubs situated not too far from the Preserve include Lauderdale Tennis Club, the Dillon Tennis Center, Sunrise Tennis Club Park, and the Hagen Park Tennis Center.
- Gyms: There are two gyms nearby: a Planet Fitness and a CrossFit Hardcore West Pompano Beach. However, these gyms do not cater to seniors.
- Swimming Pools: Swimming pools are also a fair distance away, but residents of the Preserve still have options with LA Fitness, Premier Swimming Pool, Lauderdale Lakes Swimming Pool within driving distance.
Shopping and Entertainment
This zip code offers senior residents access to numerous local features such as malls and restaurants while also providing access to the conveniences and amenities expected of a city this size. There are grocery stores that allow for picking up necessities as well as movie theaters.
- Malls: Lakes Mall, Coral Ridge Mall, Northridge Shopping Center, the Gardens Mall, and Lakewood Mall give senior residents plenty of options to choose from when the urge to shop strikes.
- Grocery Stores: With several Publix Super Markets, multiple Winn-Dixies, a Safeway, an ALDI, and several specialty stores (including the Latino Food Store and the Oriental Food Market), there are few ingredients that cooks can't find in the area.
- Movie Theaters: Catch the latest blockbusters at theaters such as Regal Cinemas Cypress Creek Station Stadium 16, Silverspot Cinema, and Cinema 31 Studios.
- Libraries: Keiser University Library and Collier City Library are the two closest libraries near this location. However, there are also options such as Ethel M. Gordon Oakland Park Library and Margate Library as well as public libraries.
- Restaurants: There are chain restaurants such as Wendy's in the neighborhood and more unique local spots, including Eats Good 33 and the Sun Rice Chinese Restaurant.
- Spas and Salons: There are no shortage of salons within a short drive of this assisted living community. These include El Salon, Golden Touch Beauty Salon, Salon 100, Guys & Dolls Hair Salon, Exclusive Hair Care & Salon, and Be Bazzled Salon. These locations have strong reviews and happy customers.
- Attractions: Pompano Beach has plenty of local charm that can be found in attractions such as Butterfly World for nature-lovers and the Hillsboro Inlet for those who enjoy local history.
Places of Worship
The 33069 zip code is home to many places of worship. These are a few of the options available:
- Mt Zion Anne Church
- Gracepoint Church
- New Life Community Church of Fort Lauderdale
- Welcome Baptist Church
- New Hope Community Church