Violina Adult Care Home - Glendale, AZ

Unsafe, filthy, unqualified group home

Dirty environment, did not change diapers for over 18 hours, feed chopped up hot dogs for lunch, did not know how to strip test or have the equipment to test for diabetes levels, cockroaches throughout the place, broken beds. In educated staff. License on wall was expired and different people wer working there. The environment was in safe and the government was called in to investigate as well as the board of nursing homes. I WOULD NOT LET ANYONE LIVE THERE FOR ANY REASON.

Great Home

I was conducting a search for an assisted living home for my dad and typed in my zip code and a person in my area called me. From the time I started search to the time we got our loved one moved in to Violina it was less than 24 hours. We were amazed with how fast the process happened. Violina had immediate availability which was what we were looking for. They are located in a cul-de-sac and from the outside you can't tell it is an assisted living home. It really provides a home like feeling. We are very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.