Magda's Family Home Care II - Phoenix, AZ

You can just feel the love here

The staff here is all wonderful. You feel like your apart of a big family; they don’t make you feel like you’re just a customer or a client. They are so caring and compassionate, I can’t say enough about them. Even with that kind of business they didn’t make us feel like it was just about the money. You know some places are strictly about the money but not here. The facility is immaculately cleaned as well. I have family but basically when dealing with my father’s needs, it was just me. I don’t know how I would’ve made it through it all if it wasn’t for Magda’s Family Home Care. They have made it so easy for me, they’re so helpful and I was really blessed to have them in my life. When I first met them, their spirit and everything made me feel so at ease. It was like God just placed them there just for me. If you ever met them you can just feel the love in their home. Their doors are always open, there was never a time I went there and saw that something was wrong. For an unpleasant situation it was a pleasant experience.

THIS WAS A WONDERFUL PLACE. IT WAS IMMACULATE! THE OWNERS WERE PREPARED FOR MY VISIT AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY INITIAL QUESTIONS. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS HOME.

Clean Property!!

I recently had taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things are going. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan they had for the residents as well as other great amenities. It was just not the right fit at the time for her but I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Home Was Too Cluttered

We didn't care for this location after touring it. They have a large common area where residents and visitors can sit and visit or do puzzles or play cards. However overall the inside was too cluttered with furnishing and things on the walls. They had plants in the resident's rooms and in the common area that was not being taken care of they were overgrown or half dead. The staff was friendly and nice but we just didn't feel comfortable there.

Great In Everything They Do

We really loved Magda's and it was all wonderful for my mom. She had fantastic care and meals. The home was kept clean and they provided great activities. They are fabulous staff.

Two of the most caring caregivers I have met. My mom was comfortable with them right away.

The setting was clean and cheerful. The food was homestyle and mom truly enjoyed it.

I would recommend to anybody.

Glad we found this care home!!

The caregivers have bent over backwards to care for my friend. We have an open line of communication. They offer bible study on fridays and a minister that visits. He has a television next to his bed. They have nice meals and the home is as clean as can be. I would recommend this care home.

great people

They are really great people at Magda's Family Home Care II. They are extremely compassionate people. The staffing is just amazing at this facility. There is nothing I would say that they could improve on here. I am very pleased with this facility.

Looked Ok, I liked the owne...

Looked Ok, I liked the owner Simona, but they will not have a bed till the end of the month, we may want toi move faster than that.

They’re very friendly.

They’re very friendly. My loved one has dementia – they’ve worked with us . They try to get residents involved in activities. They have a church person who comes in once a week. The staff is very nice. They have a house doctor and they’ve worked with us to get my loved one’s medication straightened out so she’s sleeping much better! They have a lock box for each resident’s medication.