Valley Oasis Adult Care Home - Glendale, AZ

Incredibly Grateful

Thank you [name removed] and staff for all you did for mom. Her time with you made the transition from her life to new home so much easier. She loved having her hair done on our visits and times out. We appreciated all your help in coordinating Dr appts and medication for her. The help with that was such a comfort in correspondence with New York Drs. Thank you for ALWAYS being available no matter what time of day it was to answer questions for us. What I appreciated most was that we were welcomed in a home. Many thanks and grateful hearts. [name removed]

Don't put anyone in Valley Oasis you will regret it.

We had our mother at Valley Oasis and the only good thing I can say about this place was the staff was wonderful. However they didn't stay long. My mother lost a lot of weight and she was always hungry. They also ran out of toilet paper. We started supplying toilet paper for mom. we also supplied bottled water and snacks. The snacks would be confiscated and shared with the other residents and mom only had a few. mom would have shared them but she wasn't given the option. Their was man who would come to visit his uncle. He Harassed the residents as well as the staff and several of them quit when the owner wouldn't do anything. We took our mom to the police station to file a report mom didn't want to press charges because she was afraid of the repercussions. It was the biggest mistake we ever made. I highly recommend you DON'T put a loved one in that home.

No Altec at the new home where there would be 6-8 private rooms with 4-5 bathrooms. Not completed yet. Closer to our house than any others I have toured.

No Altec at the new home where there would be a private room.

This was my favorite pick, but a bit more expensive then the others. Residents are higher functioning. Larger home that holds 10 people.

Kind people!!

I have no complaints about how things went during my tour at this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The property was clean and it seemed like comfortable living for all of the residents. Everything was clean and nicely presented throughout the building. My mother just does not need the level of care they offered at this point.

Wonderful home for Mom!

Valley Oasis has been a true blessing for my Mother and our family. Colleen and her caring staff enabled a smooth move-in experience; the happiness of the residents in this supportive environment made Mom immediately comfortable with the move.
The home is a pleasant setting and is remarkably clean and well-organized, with responsive medical attention, should it be required. Our family would like to post our highest recommendation.

Everyone is so caring and compassionate! The house is always spotless and organized. Amazing communication! I highly recommend!

5 STAR HOME

After being self diagnosed with Alzheimer's, went on a 6 month search for a assisted living facility for [Removed]. Not a very comforting search, but after visiting Valley Oasis, different times of the day and night, found the BEST, LOVING, CARING, CLEAN, HOME, in the Phoenix area. Staff is outstanding, and owner/ operators go above and beyond....They provided the Love and Care for [Removed] for the last 4 years of her life, THANK YOU........

Great place for Mom

They have a very loving and caring staff. They take care of all my Mother's needs. [removed] is always available to reach. I'm very happy knowing my Mother is safe and taken care of. I would recommend Valley Oasis to anybody!

Valley Oasis is a blessing in mine and my families life.

Valley Oasis has been such a blessing in my life and for my loved ones. From their extraordinary diverse food options, the respect and care for all residents, and how welcoming the staff and owners are, Valley Oasis is the perfect home of choice. I am never ever disappointed when I come to visit and the energy of the house is happy and peaceful. I can't thank [Removed], and their staff more for everything that they have gone above and beyond for.

I have not seen the owner/manager much. We are happy with the place so far although they did run out of toilet paper at one point. I was not impressed. Mom doesn't have much to do and it won't help her depression if she is board. She needs activities to keep her happy and in touch with the world around her. I would love to see more interaction with others, mom is almost always sitting by herself when ever i go to see her.

Valley Oasis Review

My Mom made the move from independent living to Valley Oasis. This was definitely the right choice for my mom! Colleen and her staff made the transition for my mom a positive one. We could not be happier because my mom is happy! Thanks Colleen and staff!!!

Valley Oasis Review

Compassionate and caring people

They are just very compassionate and caring people. i just thought they were the greatest. I would recommend them to anyone who has someone that needs care.

Nice home.

Five Stars is not Enough!

I cannot say enough great things about Valley Oasis. I feel I was extremely lucky to find such a wonderful place for my Father to live in his last 14 months of life.

Colleen Hill, the owner and general manager of the home, treated my Dad like he was her Dad. This wonderful lady has a sincere concern for all the resident's health, well being, and happiness. A magnificent example was when my father was in the hospital a month before he passed away, she personally went to the hospital every morning to feed him his breakfast to make sure he got the proper diet to help him heal!! I'd say that goes way beyond the call of duty!

Colleen was, and still is, a great source of strength for me in dealing with my emotions on the loss of my Dad.

She has the most caring staff you could ever ask for. They are all wonderful people that I miss.

If you want your loved one to be loved, respected, and treated with the utmost dignity, I urge you to jump at the chance to place them at this home. I'm so glad I did,

Bedrooms were too small for...

Bedrooms were too small for 2 beds. Dad would not be happy there after living in a spacious 2 bedroom house for the last 40 years. Just not a good fit for him.

We are very pleased with Valley Oasis!

We are very pleased with Valley Oasis! The home is very clean and the staff are all very friendly! They do activites and play games with the residents. I really liked the home setting. It's a much better fit for my mom. Also, the owners are very, very nice!

Talked with the owner. The house has ...

Talked with the owner. The house has 8 residents and she & her husband own and run it. Would like 9-12 months of private payment before moving to ALTCS.

From the moment I walked in I knew th...

From the moment I walked in I knew this was it. Missing element in all but this one. LOVE. Clean and cheerful.

went on a tour. loved the location an...

went on a tour. loved the location and the home was great. Caregivers are wonderful. Lots of nice people just not sure if there is really anyone mom can visit with. Everyone seemed alittle more advanced with mental issues.

It’s an important decision to place someone you love or care about in a home that provides assisted living.I would like to take a moment of your time to introduce our adult care home to you. Valley Oasis is a state licensed home that provides 24-hour care for a maximum of ten residents. It is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood in the Glendale/Phoenix area. We have private and semi-private accommodations with affordable rates. The décor is contemporary yet casual, and the premises are exceptionally clean and well-maintained. We are Owner/Manager on site daily, born and raised in Arizona. Our Registered Nurse, is on call at all times. Certified caregivers provide assistance with medications, personal grooming and other daily chores. Nutritious meals are prepared daily. Laundry and housekeeping are provided. Shared activities promote social, physical and emotional well-being in a family atmosphere of companionship and supervision. We have indoor games like bingo, puzzles and cards, and do light exercises on our outdoor patio. Entertaining musicians visit our home weekly. Holidays and birthdays are celebrated by all.References of family members are gladly given.You are welcome to come and visit us, and see our high standards and quality care.