Magda's Family Home Care LLC - Phoenix, AZ

I'm so thankful for this care home

I combed the net trying to find the right place at a price my family could afford and felt lost. I called A Place for Mom and they responded immediately and gave us the info we needed to make a good decision; that ultimately led us to Magda’s Family Home Care. [Removed] gets the highest possible marks on all counts. They are exceptionally clean, efficient, kind and pleasant. They keep us up on any happenings and have helped us get the best medical care for my Mother-in-law. I highly recommend them!

The Best For My Friend Was Here

My friend did wonderfully when she lived here. It is the best place that you could place anyone in. She was so happy and she loved it there. They were so nice to her.

Feels like Home!

My mom was only there for 10 or 12 days before she passed away. But I would give Magda's Family Home Care a rating of ten! It is a very clean environment. They made my mom so comfortable and feel at home. The food looked really appealing even though my mom was not eating much. One of the caregivers cut and polished her nails, her hands were shaking so badly, but he was so careful with her and he gently held her hands to paint them. It was definitely a positive experience. I would recommend this place to others, and if and when the time comes I would have my dad stay here too!

Home Care for my brother

I am happy with the care that my brother is getting at this community. The staff is friendly and he is happy with the cleanliness of the environment. The meals are like home cooking with a nice variety. He is active with the other residents. We would recommend the care and the value of this community to other families.

A tour for care

I toured this community. The staff was nice and the community was clean. I liked the menu of the meals that are offered. They did not have a private room at the time we needed. I would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

A spacious home

The caregivers at this home are supportive and patient with mom. They encourage her to stay up and out of her room during the day. The food is good and if there is something they make that she does not like they make her something else. They keep the home very clean. I would recommend this care home.

Care and Patience

We like this community. The staff is helpful to my friend's needs for care and patience. He is happy with the variety of the menu. The do offer activities for the residents. We would suggest his community for families to care for a loved one.

Best place

I could not be happier with Zam and Simona. They are knowledgeable, caring, and competent. They keep me posted every step of the way and are always ready to answer questions. My mother could not be in a better place.

Very pleased

I could not be happier with the level of care and love the Magdas have shown to my mother .

Comfortable housing!!

I really enjoyed my tour of this community, the staff where very friendly and answered any questions my loved one and I had during our visit. The bedrooms where very well maintained and the property was nicely kept up. There was nothing wrong with this location it was just too far of a drive for my family and I.

Run Forest Run

To whom it may concern : I read the guidelines for this entry and it makes it hard to make a good review with communication to you or persons reading it. An honest statement of review would contain subjective wording and be needed for consideration because the nature of the business. I believe the true attitude or philosophical baseline was not put forth and sedation was more of method and choice of treatment/care approach than represented at introduction. The inquires and answers became hard to understand intellectually and reasonable so moving the client out was the best choice for us.

Highly recommended for your loved one!

Mom was not getting the care she needed at her previous group home and did lots of investigating before I moved her. Magda's is clean, bright, cheery and they treat the residents like their own family. Each resident has a wall mounted flat screen at their bed. The main TV room has a comfy recliner for each person. There's a nice patio if they wish to go outside. The meals are great including homemade soups, salads and vegetables. All the residents look forward to meal time. Mom struggled with the move but their patience and kindness has won her over...and me too.

Peace Of Mind Found

We reviewed several group homes and decided Magdas Family Care Home was the best fit for our family. Simona and Zamfir are very genuine, caring and accommodating, they were even willing to visit my mom in the hospital prior to coming to their home. It seems as if this caring nature is part of their culture and they treat our mom like family. My mom always says how nice they are to her, how quick and responsive they are, how good the food is. The house always is clean and smells like a regular home with good food smells. We are very happy to have found this home for her and would recommend Magdas to anyone.

They are a very kind and gentle group of people, who treat their patients as if they are family. They treat you like a person and not just a number like the big places tend to do. A small intimate place that is kept very, very clean.

The staff is very nice.

I toured both of their communities and I really liked this one the best. It was the best choice for our family. They’re very friendly. My loved one has dementia – they’ve worked with us . They try to get residents involved in activities. They have a church person who comes in once a week. The staff is very nice. They have a house doctor and they’ve worked with us to get my loved one’s medication straightened out so she’s sleeping much better! They have a lock box for each resident’s medication.

Was very impressed with the owner and...

Was very impressed with the owner and her home. Have a few more to check out but this one was very positive!