Vintage Park at Tonganoxie - Tonganoxie, KS

Vintage Park at Tonganoxie - Tonganoxie, KS has yet not published prices.

Good staff but a few miscommunication issues

This facility is people oriented and my overall experience has been pleasant. The staff members check on my Mother a lot and they give her the liberty to do some things on her own when she wants to. One thing I liked is the housekeeping staff came in and showed us how to set the room up to allow her more room to walk around. They are also very good at keeping her room clean. Like any other facility, there have been a few bumps in the road in the beginning. There was some issue of miscommunication and when I gave them one of her medications, somehow it didn’t make it to her. The other thing that is a small issue is that when my mom receives her food, it’s sometimes cold. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Things did not start out good

When dad first moved into this community I would have given them a two or three. I believe he was not evaluated properly before he moved in so they were not prepared for him when he moved in. Things were corrected quickly. The community is clean and the food is good. The nursing staff are really good and encouraging. Overall they do a good job.

They Are Honest And Helpful

When I contacted them for information about their community it sounded like they were not a good fit for our needs. They were not able to do transports if needed. It was not part of their normal services but they were willing to try and were happy to see her for an assessment. I got helpful and upfront feedback.