We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Resident Activities
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Parties, outings, games, puzzles, cards, bridge and many more fun and interesting activities
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Activities Onsite
- Nurse Practitioners
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Meals Provided
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- 55 and Over Retirement Community
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- 24 hour care
- Respite Available
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Pets Allowed
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Housekeeping provided
Living at Vintage Park means being a part of an active, vibrant community. Enjoy delicious restaurant-style dining, a wealth of social activities and the freedom to explore your interests. There are countless opportunities to connect, grow and live up to your full potential.
Vintage Park at Ottawa is an assisted living community in beautiful rural Kansas. Residents enjoy
being a part of an active, vibrant community with a wealth of social activities and delicious,
restaurant-style dining. Vintage Park at Ottawa offers supportive assistance when and where it is
needed, providing more than senior living, but a way of life. For more information, please visit: