Vintage Park at Baldwin City - Baldwin City, KS

It's actually really nice. They quoted us $5000 total. Douglas county has free donation only transport for doctors. quiet country, no garage, big deluxe one bedroom. We really liked the place and the manager. It is a drive to their doctors but much closer to us.

Excellent Care For Mom!!

My mother is doing very well since her move into this community. The staff is wonderful and tend to her every need and they always keep me updated on how she is doing. The complex is well maintained. So far, I am very happy with my decision chose this place.

Assisted Living Winner

From the moment we walked thru the front door, Vintage Care at Baldwin City was the winner. My mom loved it. It was brighter, cleaner and friendlier than any of the others we had toured. Moved both my parents in and gave not regretted it for a second. The staff is more than helpful and gave us lots of assistance. Parents have adapted well and are safe, secure and well cared for. Kudos to them all. I worked with A Place for Mom and they made this so much easier. They save you many steps and phone calls and I highly recommend them.