Respite Care

As a respite care home for my Mother,very attentive,kept us informed,even sent us pictures of Mom--could not have asked for better care --highly recommend them--thanks to all who made Mother's stay comfortable and secure for her--

They make the resident and fmaily members comfortable.

Vintage Knolls is a great short term or long term alternative. The staff goes out of their way to make the residents and their families comfortable. It relieved a lot of stress and anxiety from family members. My Father doesn't participate much in activities, he's usually out and about with family members. The food I would rate a three.

Nice place

Overall I think they do a good job at Vintage Knolls. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and I think the care they provide is excellent. The staff is friendly, and they really seem to take the time to engage with the residents and get to know them on a personal level. We've had a few minor issues here and there, but nothing major. It is a nice place overall, I would recommend it to others.

Attentive and caring staff

Our experience with Vintage Knolls has been a very good one so far! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are wonderful. They are very attentive and thorough, and I appreciate that they always have a med list ready for me to send with her to her doctors appointments. I received a number of personal recommendations for Vintage Knolls before I even looked into them, and I was not disappointed!

Good community, weird smell.

They are a pretty good community. It's clean and friendly and all of that. When you walk in though there is an odor, it's not like what you expect, I think it comes from the kitchen, maybe. Air freshener, or some kind of air circulation or filtration system, to keep it vented.

Exceptional Staff!

We found it to be very accommodating. The staff is exceptional. My mom is pleased and she's quite fussy. Any issues they attend to quickly. I've come at all hours of the day and I'd say every shift is good. I haven't run into anybody that I've had a problem with.

It seems like there could be some more activities and mom's room is rather small but it works for her right now.

Three meals per day plus snacks Assistance with all Activities of Daily living including: bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication monitoring and management.

Coordination of medical appointments.

Linen and Housekeeping services.

Scheduled transportation for all planned events and activities.

Full Life Enrichment program.

24 hour Emergency Call System.

All utilities except cable and telephone.

Additional Services (for an additional fee): Beauty/Barber Shop Guest Meals Personal Laundry Services.

Wellness Program.

Scheduled Transportation for health appointments.