Gracious Living Estates - Montrose, PA

Took Good Care Of My Mom

This is a lovely community. They took good care of my mother and her needs very well. She wasn't very happy with being here, but I knew she was in good hands. The administration girls were very kind and sweet. The staff is nice and accommodating. There are nice activities offered. The meals are good. This is a very nice community, and I would recommend it.

A Good Personal Care Home

They are taking good care of my grandmother and her needs. I do feel she is safe and receiving good care. The home is very well maintained inside and out. The staff have been helpful and kind, she enjoys the staff. There are activities offered for the residents. She says she hasn't had a bad meal, so I'm pretty sure the food is well. Overall this is a personal care home I would recommend.

Nice, clean, friendly supervision for alzheimers suffer

This facility was very receptive and open for a tour, we were shown all the different areas of the facility and introduced to staff. All staff were helpful and friendly. Facility is very clean and all staff participate in assisting residents. This can provide medication oversight but there are no RN or physicians on staff. This facility is exactly what our family required - supervision services 24-7 for my husband who is now experiencing the difficulties associated with alzheimers of remembering how to use the phone, take medications and manage finances. I can work away from home knowing he is safe during the week.

very accommodating

The patient placed in Gracious Living Estates skill level is greater than they can manage there. They were very accommodating here but unable to manage the resident living there. You get what you pay for at this facility as far as the value goes. Overall it is a good place just not for us.