We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Village Home Care offer Private and Shared Rooms for long-term care or respite stays. We have plenty of common areas for socializing and recreational activities.
We also provide 3 delicious and nutritious meals and snacks daily. Special diets prescribed by a physician are also available.
Activities of Daily Living. We provide assistance in dressing, eating, self-administering medications, toileting, bathing, grooming, mobility tasks and other personal care needs of residents.
24/7 Care & Supervision. We ensure round-the-clock companionship and monitoring for any changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions of our residents.
Recreation. A program of activities is tailored to the needs, interests and capabilities of residents.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE Incontinent Care Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease Care Medication Arrangements Other Service Arrangements (e.g. grooming, massage, transportation, etc.) Personal Supplies