Casa Dolce Casa - Woodbridge, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

A clean safe home for loved ones

My mom was there for nearly 9 weeks this summer. The staff and nurses were amazing. We were on vacation so I was not able to go see my mom. All communication was through email. I had family members go to see my mom and all said she was fine. She has dementia Alzheimers high functioning so I was concerned about her since I would not be able to go see her....

[Name removed] assured me and told me to enjoy my vacation she would be fine..... Definitely true! I recommend Casa Dolce Casa for your loved ones. It is privately owned so a bit pricey, but there is no price on loved ones.
all

My family has had an amazing experience at the Retirement Home. Lots of quality services offered and the staff have shown they really truly care about the residents well being. If you are into high class service and furnished suites, this is the home for you.

You will regret it

Worse management ever. They stole money from my family member. They are liars and scammers. Hang on to your wallet people, they will rip you off. Don’t consider this awful place. I learned the hard way.