Bramalea Retirement Residence - Brampton, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

The staff was very pleasant. [name removed] took the time to address all of our concerns without making us feel rushed. She was very knowledgeable and approachable.

Great tour! Great facility. [Name removed] made us feel very comfortable and my mom was put at ease.

I went for 2 tours, once on my own and liked it enough to bring my Mom. The common area is bright, cheerful and clean and spacious for residents to walk around. There were lots of people milling about and engaging with each other. The staff were professional and knowledgeable. We had a lovely lunch and all in all, this was a very good experience. Thanks to [Removed].
This Residence will definitely be going on our short list.

The building has a nice feel!
This was my first look at senior residence so will need to compare
Unfortunately the outside space is not something I would like but would have to bring my mom.
Will see more properties

Overall it seems to be working out

I understand that they are relatively new, about three years old or so, and I am sure there are some things that need to be tweaked with any new organization. The first payment wasn't very smooth, the difference in price was a few hundred dollars from what we were experiencing, and took some effort to sort out. It was definitely some miscommunication. Looking back I would get the first payment amount in writing to avoid communication issues. Their flexibility was fine with getting moved and not being on the first of the month. I think it's impossible for any facility to get 100%, we all have our preferences. We don't get many complaints about the food. They do have choices, which is good. We do take her out a fair bit for variety, it would be nice to get some vouchers. It's a bit of a learning curve, she is generally content and seems to be enjoying it. The staff is very, friendly and have really made her feel welcome.

Nice place overall

Bramalea Retirement Residents is a nice place, overall. The place is always very clean, and the care staff that work with my loved one are excellent. They also do a great job with the food, it's always very good.

overall/snack availability

My wife and I are happy her mom and dad are now in a place they can be comfortable in. This takes the need away from them of cooking, cleaning and maintaining a house which had become very difficult for them as they both have some mobility issues.

I have heard from them there is very little or no fruit snacks for them. The 24hr continental breakfast area be well stocked with, fruits, muffins, etc. It would be a relief to know they have these snacks always available to them. They do not move very fast in the morning so,this way they can have snacks in their suite on a regular basis.

[Removed]

The inside facility seems to be acceptable, but lack of outside grounds may be an issue

I thought the staff where very friendly and out going. The cordinator new the residence by name. We met afew residence and had a good talk with them. The rooms where quite nice and specious. All of my questions where answered and the home offers many activates for the residences to get involved with.

Review of Bramalea Retirement Residence - Brampton, ON

We enjoyed our tour of the Bramalea retirement Residence. Everyone there was extremely knowledgably and answered each of our (many)questions. We were shown each of the room sizes available and have definitely put this residence high on the list should when our Mom requires more care than we can currently provide. Thanks to everyone there!

Review of Bramalea Retirement Residence-Brampton, On

Ruet was amazing. She really took the time to explain anything that I asked. The home was very clean and smells great.

I think he's happy at this point.

I think he's happy at this point. I don't think we have any complaints. I'm not there very often, but when I go it's clean, and the staff is friendly. I would say they are something between a four and a five.

Bramalea Retirement Residence is the newest Retirement Community in the heart of Bramalea City Centre. Enjoy the luxury of a new community with all the amenities of a hotel and the conveniences of home, including 3 freshly prepared meals, medication management, 24 hour supervision and an impressive variety of engaging activities. Read a book in our library, exercise in our fitness centre, take a swim in our heated indoor pool, play snooker in our full service lounge or do some gardening in our indoor garden arboretum. We will provide you with peace of mind knowing your health, safety and wellness are being met. Convenience at your doorstep, within walking distance to shopping, medical offices and public transportation.