St. Bernard's Residence - Toronto, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Lovely comfortable home with very caring staff. Several areas for the 46 residents to sit and spend time together. Many bright units although all are studios. There is a kitchenette area on each floor. The home backs onto a wooded area next to the West Don River. Looks very appealing.

This is a beautiful spot. Very clean, organized and "feels like home" The staff were all very welcoming and the facilities are great. Many services available. Very impressed and would love to see my Mother here.

A great safe, compassionate place for mom.

I cannot begin to tell you how grateful our family is for the care our mother received at St. Bernard's. Marivic, Dr. Kahansky, nurses, Sisters, kitchen and admin staff, all of the staff were so warm, compassionate and professional. We always felt mom was safe. She enjoyed her time there and made many friends. St. Bernard's is a jewel among the other facilities I visited to determine where we would place mom. The gardens and outdoor space is beautiful with a West Don running along one side. Our thanks to St. Bernard's will never be forgotten.

Welcoming

My mother was treated like royalty upon her arrival to St Bernard House. She is so happy and content. She says the food is very healthy and well balanced. She loves going to mass every evening. She loves taking walks in the gardens. She feels at home and around people who truly care for her. We are grateful to Dustin for his helpful and kind communication from the beginning of this process. The move went smoothly and we are relieved to find a home that my mom felt instantly comfortable and special. Thank you to everyone at St. Bernard House.

The Administration staff and the Sisters were very welcoming and provided my mother with all the information she needed to make an easy transition from her previous residence to St Bernard's in a very short time.

Looks nice but not in the l...

Looks nice but not in the location we would like

Our Mission -
"St. Bernard's Residence is operated by the Missionary Sisters of the Precious Blood and guided by Christian principles. We strive to provide a safe welcoming home for people of all faiths, respecting at all times the dignity of each individual and supporting them physically, intellectually, spiritually and emotionally to live up to their own maximum potential in their senior years."