Gladding Ridge Assisted Living and Memory Care - Lincoln, CA

Nice things going on

They have lots of nice things going on. I was disappointed in they do not have a wheelchair accessible van. My mom is stuck because she is in a wheelchair. We have to call dial a ride for her to get around.

They are doing an excellent job.

They are doing an excellent job. They are treating her very well. It's kept clean. The food is really good, and if they are cooking something she doesn't like they will get her what the alternative is. They are very nice.

far exceeded my expectations

Every person that works there goes way above and beyond to help out. They were really fabulous to work with. My dad just passed away yesterday, and they were just fabulous. They have been such a big support to my mom, even coming in on their own time off to spend time with her. I cannot say enough about the people that work there! They have been just like family, and have far exceeded my expectations.

If there were one thing I could think of where they could improve it would be the activities. They have a lot of good activities inside, but they need to have some more that gets the residents outdoors.

But again, wonderful people, great experience, and far exceeded my expectations.

Seemed dark and gloomy

We visited Villa del Rey and were really disappointed. There was an odor and just didn’t seem very clean. The community seemed very dark and just had a bad vibe about it. It seems like there is nothing for resident to do. The staff is really friendly and we feel like they would be able to market it very well but there would be no follow through. When we came on a second visit with our loved one as soon as they walked in they said “I’m not coming here.” The rooms just seem very small and the prices were very high for what you are getting. We would not recommend this community to anyone.

Liked it. Has a Kaiser right down th...

Liked it. Has a Kaiser right down the road (office, not hosp. I think), nice and clean, lots to do. Easiest one of all of them to find... Mom can be here regardless of testing results, which is good!

Very nice professional place. lots o...

Very nice professional place. lots of activities available. meals were good looking. but a little out of my price range.