Villa Crest Nursing and Retirement Center - Manchester, NH

Villa Crest Nursing and Retirement Center - Manchester, NH has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Place!

Villa Crest rehab is the the BEST. My orthopedic doctor recommended I go after my hip surgery. Clean, caring staff and dedicated therapy team.
From the admissions woman who welcomed me with a lovely bag of goodies to the social
Worker who helped me with getting home care to the kitchen stafff that made sure I was enjoying my food. Everyone was excellent !!
The nurses are beyond wonderful - they were always available to answer any questions!

#1 Place for Rehab

This place is a hidden GEM! I toured many rehabs before making my decision - Villa Crest is the BEST in the city, I have never felt more comfortable with new people. I was greeted at the hospital by a villa crest staff member who explained everything I needed to know. I met with their rehab team who created a treatment plan that for Me home and back to my life! And someone even called to check on me after I went home. It’s a great place! #1 in my Dr’s book too !!

#1 For Rehabilitation Care

This place is amazing! Professional caring staff. Patients are well cared for and the rehabilitation services are the best around .[Removed] is my orthopaedic physician and he says THIS place is #1!
I agree... They got me back on feet !

5 Star Resort !

I was so pleased when I toured this center. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly. The patients seemed happy and were enjoying many activities. The rooms looked clean and the place reminded me of a 5 Star hotel.
I had all my questions answered and am excited to have made the choice to go to Villa Crest for rehab after my knee surgery.