AMAZING community. You walk in and everyone says hello. Such a feeling of home. A very positive atmosphere.

The most welcoming community.

Mom is thriving at this community. I was so impressed with the care all the residents receive. They are treated so kindly and the caregivers are so accommodating. The staff are always welcoming have a smile and seem to really like their job. They are quick to respond to our questions and ask if there is anything they can help with. They encourage mom to participate in some of the daily activities. The food is phenomenal the community is very clean and I would recommend it. This is a very special place!!!

My wonderful home

I am very happy living here. The community is very clean at all times and I am happy with the cleanliness. The food is very good and I am happy with the meals that are provided. They offer me alot of great activities that I would to be involved with more after the holidays. This is a wonderful community to reside in and I do recommend living her for the great value and care that is received to other families needing care for a loved one.

Beautiful Place!!

I was torn between this community and another one. The Bedford Falls is an excellent community. The place is well maintained and the staff is very friendly. The tour guide is knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. It all came down to which place was closer to my home.

A Wonderful Place

Everyone was very warm and inviting yet professional and helpful, the facility was beautiful and well taken care of, and the food was delicious with great care taken with individual needs in mind.

Great Helpful Staff Here

It is going very well for my mom, even though it has been a tough beginning the staff have been more than helpful and accommodating to her transition. They are great to work with and they also keep the community clean and help mom interact with the community and join activities. She is doing okay with the food, it seems good. I would recommend their help.

Beautifully decorated athough not my mom's style. Not many people out and about the facility. Units seemed small.

Caring, compassionate staff

Our loved one stayed at Bedford Falls for a brief time, and overall I thought it was a very nice place. The staff was compassionate, caring, and attentive, and I thought they took excellent care of my loved one. I would recommend it to anyone looking into care in the area.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

The thoughts and opinions of our families are very important to us. Thank you so much for sharing.

Just Wonderful

The staff is just wonderful, my loved one really loves it there at Bedford Falls. He talks about how everyone is nice and caring to him and the food they hav is wonderful. They take very good care of him there.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks! Please contact our Executive Director ([removed]) if there is ever anything we can do for you or your loved one.

Nice place overall, could be more attentive

Overall I think they've done a decent job at Bedford Falls. The facility is generally clean and well kept, and the staff are friendly and professional. However, I do think that they could be a bit more attentive and proactive in regards to the needs of the residents. Our loved one has been asking to get his ears checked for 2 weeks and so far nobody has started to get anything set up for him.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for your feedback. The care our residents receive is extremely important to us. Please call the Executive Director at [removed] so that we can immediately address any concerns.

Excellent place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Bedford Falls! It really is an excellent place, I'd give them top marks across the board. The facility is clean and well kept, the staff are friendly, and they really just take care of everything! I would highly recommend them.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks for sharing! Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please contact us ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

Very wonderful and well liked

This was an excelllent choice cfor a place myh mom could reside and be well cared for. My mother is very pleased to have a very friendly staff being there as friends when needed. to place my mother. The area surrounding the community is very affluent . So this place is very safe, and there are so many ammentities provided to them. sHE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT THERE.staff care nurse

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for sharing. Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

Love this community

My family LOVES Bedford Falls. The place is not just beautiful but also filled with lots of happy residents who enjoy their lives by participating in stimulating activities, going on outings to restaurants, shopping malls, eating the delicious meals prepared by the chefs, playing bingo, card games and endless other activities. We find the place a wonderful option for our loved one who needs some help due to Alzheimer's disease but is not ready to move into a nursing home. The staff bends over backwards to accommodate the needs and wants of not just residents but their families as well. Either i or someone else in my family visit daily for several hours at a time and have never experienced any issues with the Harbor staff. What I observe is a staff dedicated to the wellness of the residents whom they care for. You will not be disappointed with this assisted living community.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Your words mean everything to us! We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

Poor care

My loved one is at Bedford Falls harbor unit and is receiving inadequate care. I have arrived their to find her in appalling conditions. I have spoken with the director, and area director along with the numerous managers and nursing that come and go from Benchmark. They have also gone through many LNAs and activities directors. This facility is beautiful on the outside but the the care is poor at best. I will be removing my loved one from this facility as I live in fear For her well being.They have a professional from their corporate office in their now trying to fix things but nothing is improving. Please go to the facility several times before choosing this place. I wish you all well in your pursuit for qualified nurturing care. If you do choose Bedford Falls, watch them very closely for the safety and well being of our loved one.

Be aware!

Spent hours watching the elderly residents. Seems the care is not up to par! I watched one elderly person walk around wet pants for 4 hours!!! She sat in several chairs and no they didnt clean them. Yes i told someone and nothing got done! Also dinner time the tables are grose from the previous food break. I watched someone do a blood test with no gloves! Seriously bodily fluids on chairs no getting sterilized? ??? Really disgusting! ! Watch your loved ones i agree with the other review! !

Inadequate care

Don't let appearances fool you. The building is new and seems attractive, but the staff is not providing the needed care. In the past two years there has been a constant turnover. There has been at least 4 different directors. My family member is not getting the needed care. For privacy reasons I do not want to give details, but watch your loved ones carefully if you select this facility.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Since opening in the fall of 2012, there have been two very seasoned, tenured Executive Directors with the original opening Executive Director still providing oversight for our Bedford Falls community. While we recognize that change is never easy – please know that we as a company remain focused on providing our residents with the highest quality of care.

We encourage you to reach out to the Executive Director at [removed] to discuss your concerns about the staffing and the changes that you may have seen.

Your opinions are important as we strive on a daily basis to make improvements. Please be assured that our commitment to excellence in care is consistent and unwavering.

Very friendly staff, and excellent care!

They really do a wonderful job here. Every person we met, the director, the community outreach person, the aides, the dining staff, just everyone, was top notch! They were welcoming and professional right from the get-go. The facility itself is beautiful, has a nice layout, and the rooms themselves are very nice. They take excellent care of their residents here, and are very considerate of the individual needs and type of care required by each of their residents.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident.

Best-in-class

Outstanding staff and level of care. Extremely well run and managed. No weak links in the chain - every member is well suited, quailified and trained.

Safe and loving place for our parents

My parents will not be moving in for another couple of weeks, but we couldn't be happier with this facility. The people on the staff are kind, caring, and loving. It really seems that their goal is to provide loving, caring support for all members of the community. They try to provide a friendly, nourishing environment for all residents. We are very pleased with Bedford Falls.

Mom is now at Bedford Falls - A daughter's perspective

Overall, Bedford Falls is a beautiful facility. Our initial impression was a very positive one. The staff is gracious, understanding, compassionate, and genuinely caring about the residents and supportive of our choices and concern for Mom. They do take time to get to know each indvidual resident on a first name basis, and are always willing to help.
Our family, however, does feel that the initial evaluation for selecting Mom's level of care was not as comprehensive as we would have liked. We expressed that we thought that Mom would need more care than the traditional care program in assisted living offered, but were assured that she qualified for the 'traditional' level. Five weeks later, Mom has been moved to the Harbor neighborhood for the memory imaired. Our only regret is that, had the evaluation been more comprehensive, the reality of the need for more agressive care and assistance could have been realized sooner, and we wouldn't have had to put Mom through another move so soon. She is very frail, trusting, vulnerable, and now needs to be guided and queued for her everyday living. We have placed all of our trust in the staff at Bedford Falls and hope and pray that Mom adjusts and makes new friends, and that the staff recognizes and acknowledges her every day needs. It will be so refreshing for us to know that she is safe, happy, and content, once she adjusts to this overwhelming change in her life.
Sadly, the substantial monthly rate increase for her additional care, will minimize the length of her stay as a resident, since Bedford Falls is a Private Pay facility and does not accept Medicaid. We will then be faced with yet another move once her funds are depleted.