happy and content

They are happy and content at Villa Ciera. They have plenty of activities for them to do there. I believe they had bingo going on today. It has been a really good experience. They are very happy there.

Need to reschedule an appointment, but they called me and there is room for my mom. $600.00 a month

No smoking. Not going to work

Terri Pearce

Villa Ciera proudly offers a non-smoking community. We have found that many seniors specifically seek this type of community. Sorry to hear that Villa Ciera is not an option for you.

I have had nothing but good reviews from my mother.

We are very happy with Villa Ciera. I have had nothing but good reviews from my mother. The administrator runs the place beautifully, and the support staff has been very responsive. We have no complaints so far, it has just been great!

This was a very nice facili...

This was a very nice facility. Dad liked the setup of the retirement campus. Again options that fit his needs. They have a workout room, a dining room with meal options, he also liked the apartment which had a large storage closet. They had a good setup with underground parking with grocery carts available in the garage for use to take your car items to your apartment. This is rated as our second choice right behind the Prairie Ridge complex, the only difference is this is on the north side of Kenosha and he currently lives on the south side, which is closer to Prairie Ridge.

Home to active individuals 62 and better, Villa Ciera Adult Community offers 71 income eligible and market rate apartments. Our one- and two-bedroom apartments range from 653 square feet to 1,152 square feet and are available in a wide array of thoughtful floor plans. Located on the north side of Kenosha, WI, Villa Ciera is not far from dining, shopping, three medical centers, museums and libraries, numerous parks and golf courses, and, of course, the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan.