we're satisfied

The owner at Villa At Ojai is super warm and open. She is the best thing about the place. The food is kind of plain, not particularly good, and that is a bit of a let-down. The staff is never unfriendly, but can be a little abrupt and not especially warm. None of this is a deal breaker. Overall we're satisfied.

The Villa at Ojai is a 6 bed residential care facility located in the Golden West Neighborhood in Ojai. We are licensed by The Department of Social Services, Santa Barbara Office. Our facility is designed to feel like home. Visitors are welcome to come and go at any time. Almost all of our care givers live on site, a key ingredient to the continuity of care. We are also able to contract with home health care agencies therefore; if you or your loved one requires in home nursing care, physical therapy, speech therapy or hospice it can be done here. We hold a hospice and dementia waiver which allows our residents to stay here their entire lives if they choose. We provide full 24 hour 7 day a week care; bathing, meal preparation, medication management, housekeeping, cable, incontinence care, planned activities (music, crafts, movies, and books), laundry, etc. Each bed side has a call button to summons assistance if need be. All doors are alarmed so that we can hear people come and go. Each resident has a different unique care plan designed to fit their activity level and needs. We have one all inclusive monthly rate.

On a personal note, I was motivated to be a part of this business because of the experience that I had when placing my father in a facility. I wanted to find a place that was like "home" for him and have now made it my mission to provide a loving home environment to others. It is my goal to make the transition into a care home a smooth one.