Sea Breeze Manor - Oxnard, CA

Outstanding Care and Comfort.

We have been happy with the care that we have gotten from this community. We like the staff who are caring for our needs. We like the menu and the list of activities that are offered for the residents who are able to participate.We would suggest a tour for the care of a loved one.

very pleased

They were very kind to us. We were in a hurry to get my mothers husband in a home, and found this place to be very clean, very nice, very friendly, good food, etc. My mother in law is happy at Sea Breeze Manor and we have been very pleased with the place so far.

decent overall, room for improvement

They have had a changeover of staff since my mother has been there. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, but it was a little troubling to have my mom get used to a group of people right after moving in and then have them all change.

The food is not all that fantastic and could certainly be improved.

Beyond that they are pretty decent.

Excellent

We are so pleased to have found this place for my Mom! We are so happy.

My husband has been here for a couple...

My husband has been here for a couple weeks. He seems to be getting along fine and they are looking after his needs very well. It is clean, cheerful and I have no complaints.

Close by. Very clean and bright. Ro...

Close by. Very clean and bright. Room dad would have a little chilly for him. Perhaps not enough people for him? Maybe a language/communication problem. Seem very friendly, residents seem content. One male caregiver large enough to help him up if he fell.