Sinclair Place - Sequim, WA has yet not published prices.

Nice facility!

This was a very nice facility. It was well maintained and clean. The nurses and staff were able to correctly score my loved one's condition, in terms of the level of care that she would need, but we could not choose this facility in the long run.

Satisfied with facility and care

I was able to place longtime friend there about 6 weeks ago. She has thrived and is doing much better in health and overall attitude and condition. Initially, she told people she planned to stay a week, but recently told me she plans to stay a year or maybe permanently.
Initially, I thought it was a bit expensive, but, in chatting with others, it sounds like it is within the norm for such facilities.
All staff seem positive and responsive and as if they truly care. Residents also seem nice and happy.
Furnishings are very nice. Facility is very clean. Meals seem nutritious and chef comes out and visits with residents after serving.
I don't dole out accolades without warrant. I am satisfied with and appreciative of this facility at this time.

I

Sara was very patient, diligent, and helpful with my fathers transition . The Staff is very responsive and understanding of my father's needs and concerns. Overall, a much better transition than I expected- we are very pleased.

need a variety of activities

We have an active 81 year old there that needs better activities. She would like to have bridge where as they have someone come in and read the newspaper to them. The director is fabulous. There's no place for them to go and be outside, everything is inside. They need a deck so they could go out. The staff is wonderful.

Great Personnel

The experience has been fantastic. my loved one was in rehab and the minute we talked to Sinclair Place they let us set everything up so she could move in right when she was finished with her rehab. They bent over backward to do everything to welcome my loved one. They just have great personnel.

So far so good

Sinclair Place is going okay. So far so good. I like how they let my mom stay at the respite apartment until we can get her furniture from California and they didn't charge her for it. That was so helpful because we needed to have her somewhere quickly. They have someone come in and clean once a week. They are a little expensive and don't take medicare insurance. Mom is lucky she has long term care insurance but she probably wont be able to stay once that runs out. Overall things are going well here.

The people are really friendly

The people are really friendly at Sinclair Place. It's a nice place. It is very clean. We have been happy with this facility. Overall it has been a really good experience.

Sinclair Place is a good place

This is a happy place. It's not only clean, but the details have been given a lot of attention. The dining room looks a feels like a nice restaurant. The lobby and surrounding sitting areas are always seasonally decorated. Residents are strongly encouraged to participate in the creation of activities that appeal to them. The staff is very friendly and kind. The apartments are very nice and residents are free to decorate them as they wish. My mom is extremely happy living here. Her health has improved and we are confident that she is well cared for. As another reviewer has said, the finances are the most difficult challenge to address. Most folks of the age of the majority of residents are probably eligible for VA benefits. Ask the staff about this when enquiring about residence. It takes awhile, but it's definitely worth it.

The facility is excellent and the best that you can ever find. The food is good. They have a bunch of activities but cant really rate on them because I haven't participate on any of them. I don't have any complaints what so ever.

wonderful place!

Sinclair Place is a really wonderful place! They are all very friendly and very helpful. The toughest thing for any place like this is the financial aspect, finding out what sort of aid is available and where to look. That was hard. But otherwise the entire experience has been wonderful!

Sinclair Place is an assisted living community located in the small town of Sequim, Washington. Sequim is known as being the “banana belt” of the Olympic Peninsula and as such has plenty of warm sunny days in which to enjoy the natural beauty in the area. We are located on the south end of town, two miles west of Carrie Blake State Park.

We offer state of the art amenities designed to enhance your health:

•Fitness room
•Rehabilitation therapy on site
•Tai Chi classes
•Wheelchair and walker accessible
•Assistance with daily activities as needed
•24 hour a day nursing staff
•Meal plans designed by registered dietician
•Transportation to medical appointments provided

Sinclair Place is a home like setting where we offer individual and group activities designed to
foster socialization, independence and a sense of wellbeing:

•Family nights
•Hula dancing
•Scheduled transportation to outside activities and events
•Games, including bingo, card games and board games
•Individual pursuits such as arts and crafts, puzzles and a library
•Casino nights
•Trips into town for shopping and dining

Our popular gathering spaces make it easy to find a friendly face. Residents have consistently commented on our excellent meals and enjoy our restaurant style dining room as well as being able to have meals brought to their apartment if they wish. Our comfortable lounges provide a place for a chat with a friend, an after dinner card game or relaxing with a favorite book. Our outdoor courtyard provides options for gardening, bird watching or just relaxing in the sunshine.