Via Christi Village Manhattan - Manhattan, KS

Mom In Good Hands

My mother is in good hands here in this community. This is a great community, and she is doing great with her move here. I feel comfortable with the care she is being provided with. The staff is very helpful, and always kind whenever I visit. I'am pleased with all they have done for our family.

I Had A Good Tour Of this Community

I had a pretty good tour of this community. I toured it for my mother and her needs. Everything went well, and I was satisfied with my tour. The community looked clean. From what I saw everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff was nice and friendly. It was a good experience.

Aging with Dignity

The staff -- nursing, housekeeping, administrative, therapy, and food services -- is outstanding. My mother's health has greatly improved. Everyone is empowering her to thrive despite slight memory loss and limited sight.

They've given my mother dignity in her final years!

Parents were there for 4 months in 2014 and received great care and the 2 bedroom assisted living unit on 2nd floor with elevator was nice size and had two complete bathrooms with showers. Nursing staff great when needed.