Abilene Place South - Abilene, KS

Abilene Place South - Abilene, KS has yet not published prices.

So glad there is a special place for Mom

When my Mom needed a place to live after she was not able to care totally for herself we visited Abilene Place South and found it suitable to take care of her needs. She has been there 4 years and it has become home to her. The staff have cared for her and shown love and respect to her. She has enjoyed the activities that are provided. We are pleased that she has a wonderful place to live. We are grateful for all who are involved in giving her care and comfort.

Cheerful atmosphere with caring staff

I love the inviting and cheerful atmosphere that is present at Abilene Place South. Everyone is very accommodating to the various needs of the residents. We did have a concern early on and I appreciated the cooperation and how quickly a solution was reached. There are many activities available for the residents to take part in if they so wish. Snacks are available at all times. Abilene Place South is a great place for our mom.

Satisfied to the extreme

The staff is great and so nice to work with. My mother is a rare case in that she went from a level six care to an independent care facility. They truly make every effort to make the residents comfortable and meet their needs. The facility is modern, clean and very presentable all the time. If and when I need an assisted living facility again I will call on them. [name removed], [name removed] keep up the good work everything you said on my first day looking at your facility was true. All the Med techs I thank you for a great service. For the special meals to satisfy my mothers wants (bacon and two over easy) I thank the cooks.
[name removed]

Very nice place to live.

My husband and I are both writing this as both of our mothers are residents here. We are very pleased with this facility. The price is reasonable, and the meals seem to be very good. There is a wide variety of activities and residents are all welcome and encouraged to participate if they choose.
The care given to each person is based on individual need and we are very pleased with the attention given when needed.
Finally, we both give high praise to the staff at Abilene Place! They are kind, friendly, caring and very professional.

Abilene Place South is an assisted living community in Abilene, Kansas.Abilene Place South boasts small town charm and a rich history as home to President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Abilene is a charming town with a big personality and has been voted by Smithsonian as one of the top 20 small towns to visit. Our historical town features antique and artisan shops, trails, walking tours and an abundance of local restaurants.
Abilene Place South is ideally located just minutes from local attractions like Eisenhower Park and Mud Creek as well as the luxuries provided by larger cities.

Residents at Abilene Place South enjoy private apartment homes, welcoming common areas and beautiful outdoor grounds. Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Abilene include:

An inviting, one-story community that is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility
Fully enclosed sunroom to be enjoyed year round
Three meals served daily in our elegant dining room
Personal laundry and linen services
Daily programs and activities that engage seniors in the community

Our cozy community offers high quality personalized care services for seniors looking to receive assistance with activities of daily living while maintaining appropriate levels of independence. The staff at Abilene is well-trained and passionate about senior care, recognizing individuality and celebrating daily moments with each resident.