Brookdale Junction City - Junction City, KS

Brookdale Junction City - Junction City, KS has yet not published prices.

Like a Home, Like a Family

Brookdale is a smaller place, which I like, and all the staff seem involved in taking care of the residents. They have been very good at adjusting to my dad's needs. The food is really good. I've had several meals there, and my dad has also been very happy with it. They have cards, memory games, and lots of field trips, outings, and social get-togethers to keep the residents engaged and stimulated. The community is clean, and I love that they have been letting me brings our dogs when I visit. Brookdale just has a good feeling about it. It feels more like a home, like a family than an institution.

Homey Feel

Mom is really enjoying her new home at Brookdale Junction City. They are awesome. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. They always come up and greet you and offer you a hug. My mom comes from a small town and this being a smaller community it is the perfect fit for her. I have dined there with my mom, and I think the food is good. They try and cater to the dietary needs of the residents. If you don't like something on your plate, you need to just voice your opinion that you don't care for what is being offered. It is very easy to communicate with the staff. We communicate by either phone or email. There is a nicely landscaped courtyard in the middle that they can go out anytime when the weather is nice. She likes her room that is nice and comfortable. They do offer activities and off-site transportation. It is so close and convenient for me that I take her wherever she needs to go anywhere. I would describe this as a very homey place that I would definitely recommend to others.

Not The Red Carpet Welcome We Were Promised

My mother in law has been there for a little over a month and so far it's been a nightmare. The person who signed us up has since left and ever since then, things have gone down hill. The administrator is just mean and unprofessional and if you complain about something she will make life miserable. They don't return phone calls the communication here is awful with the staff. The housekeeping is horrible my mother in laws bathroom since she moved in has smelled of urine from the previous resident. She has requested that paper goods in the bathroom be replenished and they have not we have been providing that stuff ourselves so she has what she needs. Apparently, the staff and management feel no need to listen to anyone's concerns But on a positive note, the food seems to be good.

Brookdale Junction City is an assisted living community in Junction City, Kansas. Junction City is in the heart of Kansas and is the perfect combination of big city amenities and small town life. As an All-American City finalist, Junction City is proud of its diverse and welcoming atmosphere. We have a rich and proud history as the birthplace of the 7th Calvary at nearby Fort Riley and an abundance of recreational opportunities at Milford Lake, the largest lake in Kansas.

Residents at Brookdale Junction City receive high quality support care in a home-like community from a staff that celebrates individuality and diversity. Services and amenities enjoyed by our residents include:

Pet-friendly senior living
Daily snacks
Three meals prepared fresh daily
Respite care
A choice of private or companion suites, studios or one-bedroom apartment homes

We offer a unique senior living solution in that our care is personalized and tailored to each resident. Our personalized care plans are regularly reviewed for accuracy and to assess the need for any changes. It is our luxurious amenities and exceptional care services that allows residents to thrive in retirement at Brookdale Junction City.