Valley Oaks Village - Santa Clarita, CA

to far away from friends

I had a very nice tour of the apt's here and the staff who showed me around did a nice job they were able to answer all my questions and there were a lot of amenities, the apartments were very nice I just felt that I would be too far away from my friends and my doctors and the area I know best.

Valley Oaks a success story

Coming from out of state I was pleased with the ease of moving into a location I knew nothing about. The lease manager was informative and very helpful. Price was right.The location is outstanding for walking to local stores and it is quiet.Great maintenance service and updating of apartment a super plus for the money. Many activities throughout each week. Super plus, Tues-Thurs. van service to go shopping or take to appointments or outing. Outstanding courteous driver.

very positive experience

They do need to be a little bit more helpful getting new residents introduced to how things work around there.

Otherwise it has been a very positive experience. Their shuttle driver is amazing. We've been very very happy with Valley Oaks Village.

thank you for finding this ...

thank you for finding this nifty place! I'm very happy.

The staff were very pleasan...

The staff were very pleasant, knowledgable and gave a good tour of the location. Visited a 'larger' one bedroom apt. - Oops so small - thanks for the opportunity to visit this location. It is very well maintained and desireable.

At Valley Oaks Village, our community of 55 years old and better welcomes newcomers. You will meet people with similar interests, giving you opportunities to foster deep friendships. Valley Oaks Village residents may take advantage of all the activities Santa Clarita has to offer. Our bus and private car takes residents to a variety of local outings and personal appointments. We offer our residents ample opportunities to explore and be socially independent. We pride ourselves on the personal attention paid to each of our residents. We believe that moving out of your home and into an apartment doesn't need to be a difficult decision. At Valley Oaks, you can either enjoy the privacy of your own apartment or embrace the comfort of the close-knit community. Daily activities, free local transportation, and scheduled excursions open a window of opportunity for you to maintain an active lifestyle.

Rental Features: