Burbank Senior Artists Colony - Burbank, CA

I like it so far

The staff are friendly and they showed me around when I moved in. They offer a variety of activities including art and exercise classes. They could use come updating and the deck around the pool could use a good washing. They offer some transportation options.

A tour for mom

We toured this community for my mother. They staff were very nice and did answer the questions we had for the care that if offered here. The community was clean and nice inside and out. They have a good variety of activities. We needed a community closer but would have been happy to have my mom move in with the value and care offered.

Great

The office workers were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone

My wife and I reside at Burbank Senior Artist Colony on a temporary basis. Our experience there has been great so far although we are not there all of the time. The staff have been great and the place is very clean. I'd recommend.

Burbank Senior Artists Colony Great For Active Seniors

I selected this apartment for myself because it is independent living and has a full kitchen. They have many activities with a wide variety of choices. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is great for me - near theatres, restaurants and shopping.

The apartments are nice but small. I think it makes them easier to keep clean. Services such as cleaning the apartment, meals, medication, etc. are up to the individual tenant.

The building is pet friendly, which is important to me. There is sufficient guest parking. Also important.

Burbank Senior Artists Colony is a fun and interesting place to live.

For senior adults, 55 and o...

For senior adults, 55 and older. Independent 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. One bedroom is 1750/mo. 2 br is 2200/ mo. No meals. Beautiful grounds. Interesting population. art classes. Nice neighborhood with shops nearby. Parking garage.

The award-winning Burbank Senior Artists Colony is dedicated to providing exceptional independent apartment living in a creative, art-inspired environment. Conveniently located in downtown Burbank, CA close to shopping, theaters, restaurants and transportation.