Golden Oaks Senior Apartments - South Pasadena, CA

Golden Oaks Senior Apartments - South Pasadena, CA has yet not published prices.

not really a senior living place it has both regular residents and seniors and not really any amenities if that's what you are looking for? It's just an apartment in the middle of South Pasadena and it smells funny in the building...old carpeting.

This community is everything and more!!!

I cannot say anything negative about Golden Oaks. The staff and the other residents are all nice. The food is good. My apartment is great it has a full kitchen and a lovely balcony. This community is perfect for my need. I am within walking distance from everything, the library, hairdressers and restaurants. The community is clean and gets my recommendation.

Helping A Friend

In the time of need I was asked to help find a new home for my friend. With the help of A Place For Mom I was able to locate a nice community and get her into an apartment with new carpet. My friend brought her daughter for a tour and they both liked this place. It is a clean, welcoming community with nice and courteous staff. There is a library and senior center nearby which my friend liked. This community is in a good location.

We Are Very Pleased

We are very pleased with these apartments. My father is doing very well. The apartments are very well-kept and everything looks very nice and clean. The staff has been extremely helpful for us. The residents are very friendly and sweet. He enjoys these apartments and would recommend it.