Wonderfull family and staff. Great care given.

friendly people and very helpful

Family Owned

I love the community and I am happy with the care they provide. It is a spotless place. It is family owned and the 2 sons who run the community are awesome and they do a great job. The have gotten my dad to shower routinely, with gentle persistence he is doing much better.

We're extremely happy with Valley Comfort!

We are extremely happy with the care my mother is receiving at Valley Comfort. Someone is always available to help us. Mother tells us everyone is so nice here and the food is really good. We highly recommend Valley Comfort to anyone looking for a nice clean caring facility.

Thankful!!!

In the middle of taking a tour at Valley Comfort, I already knew in my heart that this was the place for dad. It smells nice, it's bright and cheery and the staff? They are wonderful! Everyone greets you and is always so willing to help with any issue. And if they don't have the answers, they will find someone who does. My dad has resided at Valley Comfort for 3 weeks now, and he loves it there. Says the food is great and that they care for him well. He loves the staff and has made good friends already. He enjoys the activities and he told someone there that he had not felt so alive in a long time, since coming there to live. What more could a family want for their dad?

Why isn't this place shut down?

Our experience was horrible
caregivers are some what not sure on some of the questions i asked like as if they were hesitant on holding information.
housekeeping would also displace the clothing i would have random clothes that didn't belong to my father but also missing several possessions from his room. i understand dementia makes the residents unaware of the actions they do but however the owners should hire more staff to keep a better eye on the resident's care and belongings. i would come during the afternoon and the supervisors would always be busy and unavailable because only one was on duty most of my visits.
The caregivers seemed to be short and when something happened they were never around to contact a supervisor.

really friendly

I really like the specific type of care that Valley Comfort gives to the patients that have dementia. The staff is really friendly and always up to date on my mothers condition and how she is doing.

I really can't even think of anything they can improve on.

I really like the management and their open door policy. They are very personable.

Excellent staff and facility

My husband had gotten out of control, was abusive, would not bathe, would not eat, and I had finally realized how severely my health was deteriorating. The staff, admin, aides and cleaning, are fantastic. He was not a happy camper at first. Now he is comfortable with staff and the residence and it is absolutely wonderful. God answered my prayers when He led me here. I continue to give Him the praise and the glory. The residence is clean, they work on it constantly, the areas are in good condition and staff is fantastic with him and the other residents. Staff is caring, compassionate, and gentle. I highly recommend this facility.

very friendly

The people at Valley Comfort are very friendly to both the client and their families. The staff really shows an interest in the client

Welcoming

They’re very welcoming and on top of everything. We have been satisfied with bring our loved one there. The staff has been great. It’s good. We can call at any time to get information. We went with them because they had some services we needed.

Valley Comfort is a family owned and operated community for the elderly. The first facility was opened in February 1989 starting out as a six bed home. Glenda Gaither’s grandmother had suffered a stroke in 1987 and was moved into a nursing home in Fresno, after her aunt could no longer provide care for her at home. After visiting her grandmother several times, Glenda knew there had to be a better way to care for elderly people while still giving them the quality of life they deserved. Glenda spoke with a relative that was already in the business and found out what needed to be done to start a facility. Shortly after, Glenda opened up a six bed home to fulfill her dream of putting compassion and quality into elderly care. Today Valley Comfort is a 92 bed community. It has continued to be a family owned and operated facility that provides assisted living for elderly as well as memory impaired residents.