Prestige Senior Living at Manteca - Manteca, CA

Great choice.

Very nice community. Clean, friendly, good meal planning and well kept facility and surrounding grounds. Caregivers and med techs are exceptional. Communication with staff on the upper level is hit and miss with untimely response to family concerns. My sister and I toured many different communities and Prestige Care, by far gave a very lasting impression and was a great find for us. Overall I give them a 5 star rating.

Nice staff

The staff here is very nice. They made the adjustment of moving here much easier than it could have been. The are attentive and accommodating. The facility itself is nice and has a welcoming feel when you walk in.

I love It

They get the transportation mixed up sometimes but, its a great place. Both my mom and dad are here, and I love it because they love it.

Love Prestige

We were charged with caring for my husband's 90 year old grandfather this past summer and we're way over our heads. When I was put in contact with Prestige at Manteca I was surprised how friendly and understanding the staff is. We toured the facility with our senior and he loved everything about Prestige! Our loved one went from giving up on life, to having hope once again.

Once we moved my grandfather-in-law into his new apartment he and we took a much needed breath if fresh air. We no longer have the pressure to care for someone in need of care and people who are loving towards him. We appreciate all the staff! We get notified of falls and always know he is in good hands.

If you are looking for a place to care for your loved one, consider Prestige Senior Living at Manteca.

The first impression was not good. We walked in and the receptionist was not very friendly or helpful. The tour of the assisting living area was nice but when we asked to see the memory care area our contact hesitant. The area did not smell or look clean. There were repairs that were needed to be made to the facility and both my wife and I stated this is not where I would want to live!

They Went Out Of Their Way

They went way out of their way to see my mother and feel that she was going to be a good fit for the community and I really appreciated that. They made it easy and the staff themselves have been really sweet overall.

4-Star Rating

My impression was that my loved one was going to be there through July, but then her leg got infected and they were unable to keep caring for her, so we had to take her out and so she was only there about 20 days.

Highly recommend checking out Prestige Senior Living

We placed my father at Prestige Senior Living in Manteca for many reasons. We looked at many facilities in Folsom, the Bay Area and in Manteca and Prestige was by far the best choice for many reasons. The value was much better at Prestige and my fathers only other choice was a skilled care facility. With the base rate for a 1 bedroom apartment and his level of care his cost is still less than in home care was costing him. Estee Nowak was a dream to work with. All of the caregivers are wonderful and very friendly. The dining room is also very accommodating and my dad is eating better than he was at home. I would highly recommend Presige Senior Living to anyone who needs a safe place for their loved one.

Mom is really enjoying her new digs!

This place has been a revelation. My mother's health has improved greatly. Life was getting very difficult living on her own and her eating habits were horrible. Now she eats 3 meals a day even if it is just a little. I no longer have fears of her eating something contaminated from the fridge leftovers. It was a difficult adjustment period as anyone who moves at age 92 into totally new surroundings and schedules but she and her sister both have said we should have done this years ago. It is a great comfort to know that she is safe and has as much personal freedom as she needs.
She does not engage in social activities very often but it is her choice and that is important.

Great Meals and Treatment

I was doing some research for a family member and this property came across my list. My Brother in law and sister enjoy visiting Manteca on a consistent basis. They love to have meals there and really enjoy the atmosphere at Manteca. The staff at Manteca treats everyone very well.

Think twice.

Unfortunately, there has been a tidal wave of change here. Used to be well run with a highly trained staff. Now, very short handed and appears to be more concerned with the corporate welfare vs. the welfare of their residents, families, and frankly the remaining good staff that has chosen not to leave yet. Hopefully they can improve.

Very nice. Clean, professio...

Very nice. Clean, professional center. Very high on my list, however, I still need to determine the timing of any move AND if the rest of the family wishes mom to be in the valley or the east bay.

An okay place

They are a clean enough place and the staff has always been decently friendly. They’re a little expensive for the services and quality offered. The care services and the activities that are offered are okay, about what one would expect.

It seems to be a very comforting plac...

It seems to be a very comforting place. They want the residents to participate in as many activities as able. Very caring staff.

Liked the feel of the place...

Liked the feel of the place and the staff was very helpful. She will be moving in as soon as we can get all the paperwork done.

Prestige has a wonderful community wi...

Prestige has a wonderful community with many activities. Laura was very helpful in answering questions. No pressure to make a decision now. Can have pets, love the homey atmosphere and the expressions program.

my choice of senior living facility

my choice of senior living facility

Prestige Senior Living at Manteca is a brand new, Tuscan-themed community. Conveniently located across the street from Diamond Oaks Park, our residents enjoy picnic lunches and barbecues while watching the playground, baseball fields and basketball courts come alive with families.
Our community at Manteca offers a choice of 114 villa apartments including a variety of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and memory care villas. Every villa has its own kitchenette equipped with a full size refrigerator and microwave oven, a private bath with barrier-free shower and 24-hour emergency wireless call system.
The exterior grounds include a variety of walking paths and sitting areas within the private courtyard and patio. As Prestige Care’s newest community, Manteca also features a fitness gym, health and wellness spa with a Jacuzzi and massage area, beauty salon, coffee bar, bistro café, general store, computer lab and a modern theater room. A second floor Tuscany room features high ceilings and a wine-themed décor providing a wonderful gathering area for family and community events.

Also available at this location is the Expressions Memory Care program, designed for individuals with special needs caused by memory loss.