United Care Group, Inc - Crystal, MN

United Care Group, Inc - Crystal, MN has yet not published prices.

Needs improvement - Training and System

It took several calls to get a primary care physician. I was assigned one that was a 3 hour drive away. That representative was unable to assist me and offered to send me a book to look through. Then I selected a PHP that longer accepts Hll Physician. Then I selected another PCP my new card now a different Group name. Still need a corrected card.

Don't Hire United Care Group, Inc.

Initially met with Robin, LVN. I expressed my concerns and a calendar proposal for activities for my aunt. She never returned my calls. I was my understanding that individuals she sent over to assist and clean at my aunt's home, made her a meal and sat across the table and watched her eat. My aunt has NO swallowing or other mobility issues. I made it clear (I thought) to Robin that I wanted a schedule for cleaning, changing sheets and other activities that needed doing. My aunt has difficulty in writing checks, she's very concerned about her money. Apparently, it took a couple of days to get the check to the Agency. Rather than call me, or anyone else in my family, they just stopped going. They appear to be careless and not caring about the entire person and the family. I will never use or recommend this Agency.

Welcome to United Care Group Inc.

Is someone in your family experiencing memory loss? Does your care giving responsibility disrupt your social life? Does care giving to an elder disturb your sleep? Are your loved one's needs increasingly overwhelming?

You are not alone in experiencing the same dilemmas. A growing number of American families are going through the same difficulty of approaching members of the family with special needs. You can come out of it smoothly, with a stronger family relationship. United Care Group, Inc. was established with the sole purpose of having our seniors, adults, and children with special needs, to live independently, joyfully, and securely. Our programs span a lifetime, from prenatal to end-of-life care. Our compassionate and skilled staff provides rehabilitation therapies, long-term care, adult day services, adult home care, and care for families and children. We are the companion of every family in Minnesota. There is a graceful acceptance of life with our caregivers. Let us cultivate your relationship with your family by caring for them even while you're away.