Home Instead Senior Care - Blaine, MN

Home Instead Senior Care - Blaine, MN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

They have done just fine the few times we needed them.

We have only used them a few times. They were very reliable and good about getting someone out when we needed them. They have been following up with us, and keeping in touch, should we need them again. We haven't had any issues, or concerns.

Fives Across the Board

I have nothing but good things to say about the Home instead Senior Care in Coon Rapids, MN. We have been using the service for about a month and it’s been a godsend to the family, We requested a man and they sent one out that was of the same age as my husband. He spent time asking the family what hobbies we like to do. Home Instead came highly recommended and I give it fives across the board.

A Little Pricey

The care was real good, I was happy with it but it was a little pricey compared to some other ones.

I had them 3 times a day and they came to cook meals for her for about 3 weeks, but she got the bill and decided she felt a lot better

Home Instead Senior Care enables the elderly to live independently. It’s at home where quality of life is enhanced without the stress of interrupted routines and changes in daily habits. Our non-medical CAREGivers provide one-on-one support and interaction that reduce feelings of isolation and depression. And, they’re able to encourage activities that stimulate thinking and promote physical well being. Our CAREGivers also provide help at home that includes meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, shopping, errands and incidental transportation to religious services, social events and medical appointments.