Home Care Assistance of Minneapolis - Minneapolis, MN

Home Care Assistance of Minneapolis - Minneapolis, MN has yet not published prices.

Our caregivers follow our proprietary Balanced Care Method™, a science-based approach to promoting healthy activity, stress reduction, and social interaction for older adults so that they can live their best possible lives in the comfort of home. With services tailored to the needs of homebound older adults, as well as services that help mobile older adults enhance their quality of life, we provide respite for family members.

I don't know how I can properly show my gratitude to [Removed] and everyone else at Minneapolis Home Care Assistance. They were a god-send in taking care of my dad. I live in Connecticut, so when dad's health got to the point where he couldn't live alone at home anymore, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to put him in a nursing home, and I didn't want to make him leave his house. That alone would've killed him. After some searching online, I found Minneapolis Home Care Assistance.They sounded like a perfect fit to help my dad, and they far exceeded any and all expectations. Now, that dad is more active, he's healthier and happier than he was even a few years ago. So I say, thank you MHCA .You've meant more to us than I can say here. Thank you.

We were so pleased with the care provided by Home Care Assistance for my mother and father. Their caregiver was outstanding and really has helped us out in our time of need. We were so happy with our experience we wanted to share it with others.

Lifesavers

Life savers. I tried many places, for several months, they all did one thing or another but these people do almost anything. They are flexible professional and most of all understanding and caring. Everyone they have sent has been professsional, nice and caring. If I said everything I know to be true about them you will think this is a fake review. This is only the third time I have ever written a review.

I appreciate [Removed] willingness to meet with my Dad so quickly and her concern for our situation. Her 15 years of experience in elderly care and navigating through the Medicare process is excellent. Other advantages to this company are their ability to network and coordinate care across state borders. In addition they perform psychological testing when selecting caregivers as well as comprehensive background checks. We selected this company.

Very pleased with the service

Everyone I've worked with at this company has been very friendly. The first aide they sent didn't quite work out, but they were more than happy to work with me on that and the second person we tried has been wonderful!