Synergy Homecare of Minneapolis - Golden Valley, MN

Synergy Homecare of Minneapolis - Golden Valley, MN has yet not published prices.

Review of Synergy Homecare

I just wanted to send you a note to tell you that my mom and her partner [name removed] were thrilled with the services that Synergy provided to them in Minneapolis and im sure they'll call when they return in the spring. Thank you so much for the wonderful, caring people and service you provide to allow those in need to stay in place and keep their dignity intact. What you and your staff do makes a huge difference in the quality of life of so many people. So glad that they were able to work with you!

Review of Synergy Homecare

We have used synergy home care for companion services for my mother and the help has been wonderful and very caring! I would highly recommend this service to any of my friends with great confidence. They are top of the line in their thoroughness and are superior in their professionalism in making the client feel very secure.

Review of Synergy Homecare of Minneapolis - Golden Valley, MN

The caregivers show me that they care about my father by caring me when they have questions or concerns. They go beyond the basics to make sure he is happy and comfortable.

Review of Synergy Homecare of Minneapolis - Golden Valley, MN

The caregiver obviously cares for my wife by the way some approach her. She is very attentive to her.
Synergy is very responsive and the people are available.

Review of Synergy Homecare of Minneapolis - Golden Valley, MN

I would highly recommend Synergy Homecare. The caregivers are very professional.

Review of Synergy Homecare of Minneapolis - Golden Valley, MN

It is very easy for the caregivers to understand our issues. They are willing to help.
I would recommend Synergy because they have always been able to help me with anything that I’ve asked of them.

Review of Synergy Homecare of Minneapolis - Golden Valley, MN

Synergy home care is easy to work with and honest.
I couldn’t have done it without them!

Review of Synergy Homecare of Minneapolis - Golden Valley, MN

Synergy services have made a life easier by getting things some that my mom can’t safely do it. Gives my sisters and I peace of mind.

Working the Plan

They called me almost right away which I appreciated. The owner met with me to figure out what Mom needed and what my thoughts were. He then met Mom and we came up with a plan. So far it is working well.

Staff is great!

My loved one's experience with Synergy Homecare is going great! The staff show up on time and are sure to keep everything clean and sanitary. My loved one is showing progress! No complaints so far!

Mitch Bloom

Thanks for the review! We're happy you're satisfied with the services we're providing for your loved one. Please continue to let us know how we can improve!

Kudos to Synergy!

My wife has been assisted by Synergy for a few months.

We have been impressed by the professionalism of the home care employees and the office staff.

Just this week I initiated a claim for myself as well. I chose Synergy for myself based on our experience with my wife.

I would recommend Synergy for anyone that needs home care.

Mitch Bloom

Thanks Ed! Glad you're both happy with our services. Let us know how we can continue to improve!

Mediocre at best

What was promised was not delivered. I was promised that my Dad would have the same four caregivers all the time so he would have a chance to get to know them. He got the same caregiver for no more than two days in a row. Some caregivers were great and others were less than great. When I called the office with questions, they seemed a bit unorganized and some messages that I left with whom ever answered the phone, never got passed on to the people that need the information. In the short time that we used this company, my Dad never received a caregiver for the day on two occasions. My Dad is 95 with very poor vision and many health problems. Also requesting certain caregivers was a problem and I was told that the company had over 70 some caregivers and this should not be a problem. All in all, was not impressed with the service or a few of the caregivers.

Mitch Bloom

I wish I knew what client this was so I can speak directly to you. First, thank you for the feedback. We will take a look at the comments at our quality control meeting this week.
I'm sorry your experience was less than what was expected. We work hard to satisfy our many clients and although we continue to get very high marks and great reviews, we don't always get it right. Regarding the messages not reaching the appropriate person, we have been using a third party call center after regular business hours and it was a problem. We've since fired that company and are now handling all after hours calls in house.
Again, thank you for the feedback. We take it very seriously and will be addressing your concerns right away.

Very happy with service

They are coachable, and adjust to needs. Very responsive.

Mitch Bloom

Thank you for your review. We're happy you're pleased with our services. Please continue to let us know how we can improve!

In-home help

I am only using them 5hr per day for 3 days a week. They are very cooperative to our needs... they did everything to help with our situation and worked out beautifully.
Absolutely no complaints.

Perfect Home Care Solution

I cannot say enough good things about Synergy Homecare.

They returned my phone calls immediately and were extremely helpful and professional. They were able to provide home care assistance within 8 hours that was perfect for my mom.

Helpful Professional Caregivers

Mitch responded quickly and professionally to our request. The care givers who were scheduled for our Mom were professional, helpful and easy to communicate with. They were nice people as well. Synergy provided a custom approach to our Mom's individual needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Synergy Homecare.

Mitch Bloom

We were really happy with them.

We were really happy with them. They were wonderful. We had two caregivers, and they were both wonderful. Very friendly!

Who We Are
Synergy HomeCare is a home care agency with offices throughout the United States. We provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services to the elderly, those recovering from illness, surgery, or childbirth, and the disabled.
We take great pride in and have great passion for the work that we do—and we only hire caregivers that have the same pride and passion that we have. All of our caregivers go through a careful interviewing process including extensive background checks.