Synergy Home Care Northeast Metro - Blaine, MN

Synergy Home Care Northeast Metro - Blaine, MN has yet not published prices.

Review of Synergy Home Care

They seem to relate well with my mom and are concerned and make sure everything is done and taken care of. Someone is here to help my mom when I'm not. They always say nice things about my mom. They always try to help out and work hard.

Review of Synergy Home Care

They provide me peace of mind that I can get a few hours a day to do things. I've been impressed by how hard they've staffed every shift. They do all of her care and help her get in and out of bed. All the little things they do to show compassion and they speak kindly with my mom.

Review of Synergy Home Care

It has helped me a lot. She doesn't wait for me to tell her what to do and that means a lot to me. It's like she can read my mind, knows what I need done and is right there when I need her. She seems to really care about me. They do a really good job.

Review of Synergy Home Care

My caregiver is very pleasant and nice to me. They are always looking for something to do. My caregiver treats me like their own mother. I like their attitude and the pleasant way they act when they come. I am completely satisfied.

Review of Synergy Home Care

They talk to my mom and are gentle and know how to handle her. They do range of motion, get her up in the morning and get her ready. They communicate well and if there is anything that is happening they tell us. They are punctual, conscientious and helpful.

Review of Synergy Home Care

They are so personable and the owner came out and explained everything. It was a really nice feeling. When I'm not home, it helps tremendously to have someone new to take care of my mom. She was one of the best caregivers that they have. She took right over and made my mom feel comfortable.

Review of Synergy Home Care

The services help so that my loved one doesn't sit by himself for four or five hours. They can motivate him to do the things he needs to do. They take him for a walk outside, do a crossword puzzle, and be with him when he uses his walker.

Review of Synergy Home Care

I was so pleased with the care she received, the flexibility and consistency of the staffing, It helped so much in making the transition from independent living to the need for full assisted living and enabled me to just enjoy being with and not having to do the care taking tasks.

Review of Synergy Home Care

The caregivers were the same range and talked about things that were important to my mom. They had someone who was a little older that could relate to my mom and they would get her up and shower her. She would be happy the rest of the day.

Review of Synergy Home Care

The team took care of the needs of my mom so that we did not have to. They were efficient and they did what we asked them to do. The office would call and check to see is there was anything else that we needed or do anything differently.

Review of Synergy Home Care

Thank all of you for the wonderful care you gave our father. Although it was a difficult time for us, the Synergy staff stepped up and made it a lot more comfortable for him.

Review of Synergy Home Care

I would like to extend my sincere and most appreciative gratitude for your services. You cared for my mom with so much thoughtfulness and gentle touch that I am beyond words to thank you for your cares. To know she was in such wonderful care while at work was such a blessing!

Review of Synergy Home Care

Their caregivers were right there whenever she needed them. Synergy Home Care took care of my mother 24 hours a day, which took pressure off me and my sister. I selected synergy because of their ratings.

Review of Synergy Home Care

Synergy home care has been fantastic because of their level of care and interest in the people that they care for. They are very thorough and very positive.

Review of Synergy Home Care

Their services were a life saver. They were helpful in getting the caregivers scheduled quickly to my house. I liked that the owner came out the same day to do an assessment.

Review of Synergy Home Care

These services have made a fantastic difference. All the things that I no longer do are now taken care of. The fact that my caregiver comes in with a smile on her face makes me feel like she likes being here as much as I like having her. She’s willing to do anything and that’s appreciated.

Review of Synergy Home Care

Synergy homecare is consistent and dependable. We tried another service and they had some employees that didn’t show up. The caregivers seem genuinely concerned with her welfare, and mine as well. Most of the time the caregivers catch up on things that I didn’t even ask them to do.

Review of Synergy Home Care

They are excellent. Their care of my loved one has been the best. Everything that I’ve asked them or explained to them they are very well capable of doing.

Review of Synergy Homecare

My caregiver does everything that I have asked her to do and some. My caregiver goes above and beyond, she's very busy and completes all of the tasks on my strenuous list.

I would reccomend SYNERGY to everybody

The staff was all very experienced always friendly to work with - even through my many phone calls and indecisiveness [Removed] was ALWAYS very patient and understanding. [Removed] was absolutely and angel !!! and you can really tell it is a passion of hers and she doesn't due it just 'to do it' !!! You are VERY LUCKY to have her and [Removed] on your team!
[Removed]

Very nice!

I have not used Synergy but I did meet with them. they were very nice and I ended up referring them to a friend because I had a very good impression of them.

Brian McDonald

Thank you for the referral. Our highest compliment is when someone refers us to someone else!

I would recommend this home care agency!!

Mom is having some issues adjusting to having a caregiver in her home. The transition was not easy. The caregivers are there three times a week and we have started trying to have them help more around the house. They are working with mom to try and make it work.

Brian McDonald

Thank you for the review and letting us know about the cares your mom is working with. Sometimes the transition to accepting help is the hardest part. If we can help with that transition in any way, please feel free to call the office and we can look at different times, different caregivers, we will find a match that works and makes a positive difference for you and your mom.

Great service

Kept wife active during the day, got along well with family.

Could improve screening for caregivers, first person they sent didn't work out well.

Brian McDonald

Thank you for the feedback and review. Matching caregivers with a client is more of an art than a science. Sometimes personalities just to not work together. Our job is to ensure that things are going well and we follow-up after the first visit and beyond to make sure all is working. If we can help in anyway, please feel free to call the office so that we can make it perfect.

It could have gone better to start off with but it's okay for now

Working with this agency hasn't bit a complete disaster although it could have gone better in the beginning. The initial interview went well but once they arrived they realized that they don't actually service my area and ended up referring me to their sister agency that does. I was under the impression that i would be going through the same interview process but when the person came it was as though services would begin without going through the same interview process which I didn't like nor did I appreciate it. The issues I had were addressed and things have been going well since the initial confusion. All in all things are good.

Brian McDonald

Thank you for the review. SYNERGY has 5 partners in town and we all work essentially the same way. So if we determine that the location is different than the area we serve, we make the professional referral and transfer of the client to the agency who manages that area. That helps with caregiver selection and location to ensure the best possible care. Please feel free to call my office if there is anything we can do to make this better. Albeit it seems things are going well per your review.