Twin Oaks at Stone Ridge - Wentzville, MO

Waiting to Move In

I have a friend living in Twin Oaks Stoneridge and have been on a waiting list to move in. I love everything about the way this facility is managed and the fact that it allows people living on a small budget to live in a beautiful, well-maintained facility. Thank you, Twin Oaks and God Bless the family that has the compassion to care for seniors.

5 Stars All The Way!

The staff at Twin Oaks at Stone Ridge have been providing great care for my father. The staff communicate well with the family. Meals are healthy and taste good. There are great activities that are offered to the residents. My loved one is in a very clean and safe place.

Absolutely loved. Fresh, new, bright. friendly people and lots of activities

Mary Beth

Thanks so much for your comment. We're glad you enjoyed your visit to Twin Oaks at Stone Ridge and hope we're able to help you in making this a home for yourself or your loved one. - Tim Blattel, CEO, Twin Oaks Senior Living

We've visited and liked it ...

We've visited and liked it so much we completed an application and awaiting response.