McCormack House - Saint Louis, MO

We like this community

The staff have been kind helpful and quick to respond when my mother in law needs assistance. The community is very clean and we are happy with it. They do offer some daily social activities for the residents to enjoy. I would recommend this community.

Home sweet home

I'm a resident of California but my mom lives in St. Louis Missiouri.. Mom needed a place to accommodate her and my sister which will mom's caregiver..,I began to look for senior living via Internet in the south St.Louis area and found a place for mom phone number.. I called the number and immediately received help from the happiest person on earth [Removed].. She gave me accurate information, great listings and locations and she also setup the tours.. Diane was very supportive during this difficult transition.. Everyone of our friends and family that has walked through the doors of McCormack House have so many good and positive things to say..,Friendly residents and staff, very clean, safe, wow beautiful apartnent.. I love it!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!

It was nice and all the people I met were very nice. However they may say they have a two bedroom but they really don't and the largest one bedroom is still way to small.

The property is so neat and clean, and it smells wonderful.

We love it. The property is so neat and clean, and it smells wonderful. The staff are so friendly. They had a wonderful reputation. We didn't have to do a whole lot of looking around. This was at the top of our list.

A Great Place To Stay

Improvements, I do not have a lot to say about that. Overall, it has been a great experience and a great place to stay. It is very clean and the staff is very friendly and very helpful. The make the tenants feel welcomed and happy.

They are nice...

The reason I rated this place four stars is because some of the things were out of order. It took them like a week and a half to get fixed. I think keeping up with the maintenance would be nice. If the apartments were just a little more bigger with more storage it would be a lot better. Other than that, they are nice. I would recommend the McCormack House. It's a really nice facility. It has been a good experience.

I really liked this.

I really liked this.

Close to Barnes hospital, Forest Park...

Close to Barnes hospital, Forest Park and Science Center.

McCormack House at Forest Park Southeast is an affordable

89-unit retirement apartment community for seniors.

Independent Living for Adults 62 & Older.