Church Street Village - Saint Peters, MO

Residential Potlucks

The community is a nice place it is very convenient for me with everything that they offer. However, I feel like the parking here can be problematic just because there is not enough of it. The location of the facility is nice and it is in the town that I wanted to be in. It’s also a secured area; you cannot get into the main building unless you have a key. The staff team is very good too; they help you out as much as they can. They do well with keeping the area nice and clean. Another complaint I would have is that the cabinets are a bit too high, maybe because I’m short. But they are also a little narrow, it kind of limits storage space for me. Also there is only one sink in the kitchen. I’m used to having a double sink, but it is something I have learned to work around. There is also residential meet up groups in the community. There are always potlucks going on and it’s a great way to socialize with others. One event they had is when they had the fire department come in and they brought lunch and they spoke about fire safety. There is also bingo there too.

A nice tour

This looked like a nice community when my mother in law visited. The people she met were nice and the community seemed clean. They do offer some activities. They do not offer a meal plan. This community did not have any available apartments when she looked at it.

My Mother In Law Likes It Here

My mother in law really likes it here at these senior apartments. The apartments look great, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff have been kind and courteous. They do have an area where the residents can meet and play cards and games. Everything has worked out very well, we are satisfied.

Very nice place

Things have gone very well overall with Church Street Village, I'd give them high marks across the board. The staff are all very friendly, and the director especially has been very outgoing and helpful. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they take great care of the people here.