Alexian Court Apartments - Saint Louis, MO

Apartment is too small for me but a nice building and location

My Brother Loves It Here

My brother is doing well here at these senior apartments. He really likes it here. They keep the grounds of the apartments very well maintained. The staff is kind and friendly. Overall everything has worked out very well.

A frustrating experience

We had a frustrating experience with Alexian Court Apartments. My loved one had been approved, and we were getting things in order for her move. A few days before the move was supposed to take place I got a call telling me they had entered her income wrong and she could not move in at all. This was over a month after we had been told everything was good to go.

I really liked the property manager. ...

I really liked the property manager. She seemed very knowledgeable about the building and was able to tell me about the programs offered to the residents. Also, there is an employee on-site who helps residents with paperwork, etc. In addition, the manager says the one bedroom apartments are 500+ feet. That is pretty large compared to apartments at other senior locations. What I don't like about Aexian Court is the location. I spoke with three residents about the area and came away with the impression that it is not very safe.