Twin Cedars Senior Living - Shohola, PA

Thank You!!!!

Twin Cedars is a dream come true for me and for my sisters. Our brother is in a place where he can relax and enjoy the activities, eat the delicious food and rest when he needs to. Thank you to [Removed] and the entire staff!!!

Thanks to the dedicated staff at Twin Cedars, my brother, and his dementia, is being cared for with love and understanding. I can sleep at night knowing he is safe.

5 stars

The staff at this community are encouraging and taking good care of mom. They do offer daily activities. The community is clean and she likes the food. I would recommend this community for someone with memory issues and that is not very active.

My Dad is here and he loves it. We love it, they get 10's across the board.

Twin Cedars - A Great Place for Mom

Twin Cedars is a great place. The owner, Tamara, is very compassionate and took the time to come see my mom and talk with her regarding her new living facility and to get an idea as to how her apartment was decorated so she can make mom more comfortable. My mom had some questions and Tamara answered them to her liking. Mom says she likes Twin Cedars. Everyone there is very friendly including the night help.....and, she loves the food! She also likes the fact that they have things for you to do all day and once a week (or more) they go out to special senior events in the area. At one time in her life, mom and dad ran a boarding house not too far from Twin Cedars, so she feels that she knows the area and, of course, likes the grounds around Twin Cedars. They have made a paved pathway around the area for the residents to walk. Tamara thought of everything for her residents.

Someone very special to me is at Twin...

Someone very special to me is at Twin Cedars and the staff and the Administrator are very kind and helpful to her needs. I highly recommend Twin Cedars to anyone with loved ones who need special care, you won't find a better place for your loved one to be cared for.

Homey, Friendly, Professional

From the initial tour of the facilities, through moving my wife in all questions and any concerns were fully discussed. The owner and staff were very attentive to learning about my wife's needs and quickly adopted to the medication schedule she required. The facility was and is kept clean.
The food is good and my wife's room overlooks a pleasant outdoor setting. Top notch and because there are only 35 residents, everyone gets personal attention.

Twin Cedar's is a small assisted living community offering 24 hour personalized care and supervision with all the comforts of home! Our home is located on 17+ acres in a tranquil country setting, the perfect atmosphere for relaxation and peace of mind. The building is furnished with cozy antiques and enriched artwork, and is a 12,000 sq. ft. ranch eliminating the need for our seniors to climb stairs and providing our residents with a safe environment. Twin Cedar's offers both private and companion occupancy rooms, each with its own private bathroom. The spacious living and dining areas overlook endless blueberry groves and the beauty of the Pocono countyside. The decks lead to paved garden paths, meandering past fountains, picnic tables and benches. Our residents enjoy daily sightings of wildlife including bear, deer, and wild turkeys viewed from their bedroom windows!

Take advantage of our long term stay options, or consider a short term respite stay or participate in our adult day care program. We are a full service community offering a structured activity program seven days a week, a beauty salon, on site physician visits and physical therapy for affordable pricing.