Trudez Homecare - Valencia, CA

Great place for mom, she loves it there.

My mom loves it there. They are very accommodating and helpful. I would highly recommend Trudez. Great care at a reasonable price.

We Are Getting Good Services

My mom likes the staff who helps her and is kind to her too. The place is always clean and maintained. I like the care that my mom receives from this community. We have no issues and like all the people who help her everyday.

Five Stars

I would have to say that everything about the Trudez Homecare was pretty much what I expected it to be. The activities could be improved upon. I gave the facility a five - star rating overall however, with the other categories five-stars too.

Personal and family oriented

My father in-law is who stays at the Trudez Homecare in Valencia, California. the facility is a nice place. I would give it four stars. I mean, it's not a hilton, but it's great. The place seemed a bit understaffed during the first month, but they've added more staff. So, everything is great now. The are making it more personal and family oriented. We are very pleased.

Warmth, family type care!

My father is not very active, they watch tv. The people there are doing a good job. They give personalized care.
It's a family like atmosphere.

Jane's/Trudez Home Care is a full service, single family home care facility, licensed by the State of California for ambulatory and non ambulatory seniors since 1991.

Licensed administrators and highly trained and certified caregivers are available around the clock to assist your lived ones with their personal needs.

We provide a pleasant, comfortable and home-like atmosphere to maintain your loved one's independent lifestyle. Our homes are located in a quiet and exclusive area of Sylman as well as Valencia.