A-Grace Home Care - Valencia, CA

A-Grace Home Care - Valencia, CA has yet not published prices.

Amazing home for my mom

I have been very impressed with the care that my mom receives here! The owners have been very helpful and kind. The caregivers are attentive and gentle. The home itself is in a very nice area and is well kept. The backyard has a nice sitting area that we often use to visit. I always feel welcomed when I come to visit. I really feel like this is the best place for my mom to call home.

A home for mom

Mom has been in several assisted living situations and we were never really satisfied with any of them until we found Grace Place. Mom loves it there and I can tell that they love having her there as well.

The care givers are attentive to mom's needs. She is always clean and dressed, ready for the day. They take care to style her hair and keep her looking nice. One thing that makes them unique is that they are attentive to who mom is and celebrate her history, interests, and accomplishments. They make her feel special and go out of their way to assist her with things that she needs help with. The workers are her friends.

The staff is well trained to notice changes in health and demeanor. They check blood pressure if needed, encourage residents to rest more and drink water, take medications, or whatever other appropriate action is needed.

The administrator reliably communicates with us about progress, needs or medical concerns. Several times a week I receive a picture text of mom eating lunch, dinner or doing an activity. When it's birthday time, they have a party. The owners provide the cake and make a real celebration out of it. Family is always welcome to visit but there's a special invitation at Christmas to come to the Christmas Party.

Grace Place has become "home" for mom and we are truly grateful for them.

My Loved one is Happy here

This boarding care home is great and clean It has good home cooked meals. There are only 6 residents here and they will set at the table for each meal together. It is very homey and I feel my loved one is being well taken care of. They are always clean. The backyard is beautiful and they will go sit out and enjoy the weather and do morning laps around the large patio. They will put together puzzles or do some coloring. The only issue I am having is with the owner she is always contacting the family and trying to have the medicines changed and she just is a little overbearing and controlling.

Since Living In the Home

The experience has been pretty short for my dad so far and it has been okay. The home is fine and I have no complaints. I See they have plenty to do for the residents, but depending on the resident there are some limitations. There are some interaction and the caregivers are attentive with the residents.

A Good Pick For Him

We're fine with the home that we picked for our loved one. They are doing a good job in all they do and I think it is wonderful