A-Grace Home Care - Valencia, CA has yet not published prices.

My Loved one is Happy here

This boarding care home is great and clean It has good home cooked meals. There are only 6 residents here and they will set at the table for each meal together. It is very homey and I feel my loved one is being well taken care of. They are always clean. The backyard is beautiful and they will go sit out and enjoy the weather and do morning laps around the large patio. They will put together puzzles or do some coloring. The only issue I am having is with the owner she is always contacting the family and trying to have the medicines changed and she just is a little overbearing and controlling.

Since Living In the Home

The experience has been pretty short for my dad so far and it has been okay. The home is fine and I have no complaints. I See they have plenty to do for the residents, but depending on the resident there are some limitations. There are some interaction and the caregivers are attentive with the residents.

A Good Pick For Him

We're fine with the home that we picked for our loved one. They are doing a good job in all they do and I think it is wonderful