Mameleh and Tateleh's Upscale Senior Living - Canyon Country, CA

So thankful for Mameleh and Tateleh’s! The care is top notch! Professional and friendly care givers! The facility is always has a happy atmosphere!
So glad we found Mameleh and Tateleh for our mom.

I am a hospice nurse, who has a patient in this lovely RCFt. The care here is compassionate and loving. I would be happy to place my own parent in this home.

Wonderful home with amazing caregivers. My aunt is so happy to be here.

My mother is 92 years old. She started needing full time assisted care at 91 years. She likes M&T. She feels comfortable there and likes the staff. The staff is caring and considerate and most of all they are kind. The residents get plenty of good meals all cut for them and the meals are healthy.

They are excellent and take very good care of everyone that lives there my mother who is 97 is difficult at times and they are very patient with her. She loves living here and tells me she is being taken care of. I would recommend Mameleah and Tateleh to everyone! The whole staff is great!

I’ve been to different assisted living facility but Mameleh and Tateleh stands out in terms of the vibe you get as soon as you enter the home. Also, what makes this home special is how the staff takes good care of the residents, they treat them with respect and dignity which makes this place feel home.

This home is the best senior care facility that I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. The house is decorated with love and care, the seniors often receive warm welcomes, hugs, and great care each day. The seniors always seem very happy and well groomed. I have also noticed a great pianist here weekly and fun holiday themed party’s regularly. I am happy that our community has a home like this to care for our seniors. Thank you for your love and care!

This facility is one of three that I have visited that I can say is very well-maintained. Caregivers are very accommodating and residents look very well taken care of.

The facility is outstanding. I can tell they treat everyone who lives here with absolute respect and friendliness. The facility is always clean and neat as well. It always feels like a nice home here which is perfect for my grandmother.

I have been to many assisted living homes and this one is upscale, with great, caring employees. The residents are well cared for & have said they are happy living there. I recommend this place if one finds the need to have 24/7 care for their relatives.

The Best Assisted Living Home Out There

Mameleh and Tateleh's Upscale Senior Living is one of the Best Assisted living facilities out there. First the home is beautiful, and clean. The care is above the rest. The food is always fresh and delicious. The residents are happy and loved. I recommend this facility with flying colors , the best the best the best,,, thank you so much for taking great care of my Aunt,,, you guys are Angels

Alot to be desired - needs alot of work!

Mamaleh & Tateleh is a run-down facility, that can use a deep cleaning. Worn out stained shag carpeting. The staff are all Filipino's who can barely speak English, or not at all. There food is cooked in grease, there is No Chef. There is No Nurse, Dentist, Podiatrist, Physician or Speech Therapist. If the Resident is in need of any of the above, it is up to the family member to come get them, and take them to get the needed help. The only time any professional visits this facility, is when they are requested to go there through Hospice, or their General Practitioner Doctor. The Staff openly states the Owner does not want the responsibility nor liability, other then administering prescribed medication. All Residents and Staff share the same bathroom and Shower stall, despite two other bathrooms available. Private closets are used as storage area's for belonging from deceased patients.

It's a Wonderful Life!

It was a very tough decision moving my 90 year old mother from a senior's assisted living facility, but costs were spiraling upward so a change had to be made. I searched and searched our area and I thank God that I was directed to Mameleh And Tateleh's board and care home.

After moving in, it took only a few days for Mom to settle in and that was such a great relief for our entire family. The daily care givers there are true professionals and a delight to interact with. All of us feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful place for Mom. This home is elegant, spacious and well appointed. But the absolute best part is the outstanding care that my Mom receives on a daily basis.

Really enjoyed the place an...

Really enjoyed the place and the staff. Seemed like it might be a great 'fit'. Joanna had called me to let me know that they did have an opening and it sounded like my Mom would fit in beautifully. I was disappointed that it had been filled just since I spoke to her and no one called me. We had the checkbook ready! We are now on a waiting list. Lovely place.

We Feel Really Lucky

We chose this community for my mom because visually it's really beautiful. When you are walking up you see palm trees and a beautiful garden. The decorating in the community is really tasteful. My mom's room is really spacious and the care they provide her is impeccable. The staff is really attentive and really works well with hospice. The staff goes above and beyond to really meet the resident’s needs. Jay is really great and helpful. My mother was refusing to receive care and once we found this community she adjusted very quickly, especially because she has her own furnisher. My mother requested they make egg salad and the staff really went above and beyond to make it happen. My mother is very pleased to be there and we feel so lucky we found this place. Thumbs up!

Our home is resort style home, with lavish palm trees surrounding our newer home.We have a waterfall fountain that greets our residents and family members.Our home is decorated with modern furniture.Our backyard is relaxing with beautiful flowers, water fountain, and birds we attract from our bird feeder.We have BBQ's and on occasion have dinner outside under the stars and candlelight . We also have a fantastic view since our home is located in a mountain top community